Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I’m a Mason, I’m Luigi

Vote staying on Grim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR YOU ARE WALUIGI DUN DUN DUN!!!

Simply on gut I buy a mason existing in this game (more than Barry's VT claim anyway). Would be good if his partner would claim for reasons I can elaborate on

Vote stays on Barry

This feels dodgy

Lock vote Barry

Still think you're town but like Big Man said I don't think we should be locking votes day 1 just so we get the full day and get as much info as possible. However as I read through, I'm probs sticking my vote on Barry

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
This feels dodgy
I was just trying to buy time until I could find the right words for it. Basically I'd like the partner to reveal so we can effectively add them both to a town core. Also if we have two claimed Masons and scum kills one it confirms the other.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Could just be her not wanting to divulge that it's her yet for whatever reason.

I mean I want her to claim today anyway so

unvote
vote Sky

That would be... weird

also not a fan of him trying to bait the mason partner into revealing himself while sussing sky, who had also tried to lure out the partner :heston

Yeah that didn't make much sense to me as a theory either. Like why would Sky ask the mason to reveal themselves when she was THE MASON ALL ALONG

Maybe someone in this section is going to find a way to discredit a wagon on them on play, rather than taking shots at random people on it

Nah shots are easier. Took me 8 years to stop using it

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You'd think if I wanted to distance and look good off your lynch I'd be a bit more decisive about my read on you than this :jade

Except you doing that would make it such an obvious distancing tactic. You're making yourself sound reasonable because it helps you blend in better than if you were to say, "Oh I'm 100% Barry is town". Make no mistake, I'm town, but your very hastily put together switching of
So in summary you think that up to 3 scum would make themselves look bad off of the flip of a very low priority target who claimed VT.

:okay

Yes. But it hinges on you being scum. If not, the theory falls apart pretty quickly.

In fact, I'll just out and say my main three suspects if you flip scum:

OMB, Haza, or Big Man.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Fucking double post lmfao

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I was just trying to buy time until I could find the right words for it. Basically I'd like the partner to reveal so we can effectively add them both to a town core. Also if we have two claimed Masons and scum kills one it confirms the other.

OK feel like you should have just said that. Also unless they are character confirmed in each other's PM's they are not confirmed if one dies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'll keep sitting on the fence when it comes to Barry. Sky is gonna call this OMGUS again but him sussing me seems to come from a place of safety cause once again Jeff did the groundwork for a case on me before Barry felt good enough to chime in.

Generally speaking I think Jeff has to be town with how many people try to hide behind him to some capacity.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

It's for that reason scum won't though. The more doubt thrown on the mason pair the better for scum

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I have reasons to think Barry is town and reasons to think he's scum and I don't feel great to committing to either side at this stage. As I mentioned, I'd way prefer Sky or Mitch today.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
by the way, please do not confuse my go at Tweet for a defence of Barry. Just to be clear.

You think they might be aligned and Tweet might be trying to use Sky to save his teammate?

I still think I wanna lynch Sky or Mitch over Barry today, it's a probability thing, with Sky and Mitch I got zero reason (Mitch) and close to zero reason (Sky) to read em town, whereas with Barry it's more of a 55/45 thing rn.

Guessing the mason claim from mitch does fuck all. Why did you think Sky might be the mason when asking the mason to claim? I can't see the logic there from a town or scum mason.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Like I have reasons to think Barry is town and reasons to think he's scum and I don't feel great to committing to either side at this stage. As I mentioned, I'd way prefer Sky or Mitch today.

Ahh what

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Except you doing that would make it such an obvious distancing tactic. You're making yourself sound reasonable because it helps you blend in better than if you were to say, "Oh I'm 100% Barry is town". Make no mistake, I'm town, but your very hastily put together switching of

Yes. But it hinges on you being scum. If not, the theory falls apart pretty quickly.

In fact, I'll just out and say my main three suspects if you flip scum:

OMB, Haza, or Big Man.
Why do you suspect I'm scum if Tweets is scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also scum killing one Mason partner does not clear the other just like that sky :francis no bueno that logic

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Official Vote: Tweetum

I I honestly think his game is pretty weird

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You think they might be aligned and Tweet might be trying to use Sky to save his teammate?

Guessing the mason claim from mitch does fuck all. Why did you think Sky might be the mason when asking the mason to claim? I can't see the logic there from a town or scum mason.

I felt stronger about this prior to their recent back and forth, but i have not ruled it out completly re: tweet/barry

Status
Not open for further replies.