Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
re-explain to me how th VT claim is the only claim that makes any sense
Barry is known to give almost no fucks about games where he draws VT, but also as town he's usually very aggressive in the way he talks to people, not particularly in solving the game but just slinging insults every which way. His play here is somewhere in the middle of that, and frankly I think Big Man might have a point that Barry is just forcing himself to be this way in a scum that tries to replicate his town game sorta way. I'm slightly leaning towards him being actual town and would rather lynch Sky or Mitch today is where I stand.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I think Barry is almost a bit subdued in his aggression towards people and that might be cause he's scum, if he'd claimed a power role I woulda thought he's scum, but him claiming VT and him being uninterested town also makes sense.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Barry is known to give almost no fucks about games where he draws VT, but also as town he's usually very aggressive in the way he talks to people, not particularly in solving the game but just slinging insults every which way. His play here is somewhere in the middle of that, and frankly I think Big Man might have a point that Barry is just forcing himself to be this way in a scum that tries to replicate his town game sorta way. I'm slightly leaning towards him being actual town and would rather lynch Sky or Mitch today is where I stand.
The fact he keeps pointing this out with absolutely horrific WIFOM does nothing to help his case either

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I don't have much time so I've litrerally just skimmed the thread. Barry's posts are so forced lmao. he got shook of OMB saying his posts look forced which is very weird, then the cal smilies also seemed forced because he very quickly pointed to how there's no way he'd troll like this as scum. he couldn't wait to point it out like it was intentional. I think we should lynch the twat of a player.

re-read big man's quote. he clearly is saying he thinks barry is scum...strike 2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
sorry, I'm just not buying the sincerity of those reads, nor am I buying the logic that a VT claim, literally the go-to fake on d1 when no other roles are revealed, would be the crux to changing your mind.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I got 3 votes and two of em are Sky and Barry, who the fuck is gonna claim for that :heston
Maybe someone in this section is going to find a way to discredit a wagon on them on play, rather than taking shots at random people on it

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What is this post? You're saying you understand why he could easily be scum but you're just giving him a town read because ???. Which feels about as transparent as the Lethal read where scum Lethal takes his shots and then reads me town for no reason

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
some votes on tweet would be nice, then its probably decision time methinks

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
You can like a post without town reading someone if they bring up a decent point. You can hate a post but not scum read somebody. It may appear as such, but it's dangerous to assume anything without a person outwardly specifying what is happening

Yeah that's a fair point. Maybe I was wrong to read it as a town read or lean but at the time that's what I saw it as.

Is it a lean or a read?

I do like the point you make though in regards to trying to fit your posts to a scum case, but it's Skybox man, she'll sniff you as scum for your font choice :lmao

Pretty good posts from Lethal here.

Let's make this more obvious.

The fact I don't give a shit at all and am now just trolling the thread with no regard, I want you to think for a second what alignment I would be in that case, and I also want you to explain to me why, if I was scum, I'd do this as scum when the alternative of going straight for somebody would get me the easiest town reads considering my recent town games. :heston

Some of you folks are real thick here.

:okay

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Unvote

Vote Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think if Sky and Mitch are scum Chris could very well be in there too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah and I'm saying he might be on point but I'm not certain.

Oh I can see that. So you think Barry's town but you're not super confident in it but if he's not you think Big Man's theory is probably right?

Status
Not open for further replies.