Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's not Sky, she asked who it was lol
Could just be her not wanting to divulge that it's her yet for whatever reason.

I mean I want her to claim today anyway so

unvote
vote Sky

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
0 surprises that haza has the first lock vote :heston

but I like his guts :WOW

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not a great fan of Barry either btw, this whole excusing himself for not being active when nobody had even called him out for it yet stuff is mindboggling.

Barry, can you tell me who you might think is the player in the game I'm currently reading sorta scummy cause his town game usually is extremely antagonistic while he's noticeably more amiable as scum? :mj

Alright I'm back and caught up.

First off I reread the first 10 pages or so before going to bed and had to admit that Hazas early posts did look a lot better than I remembered, and with that Gambit reading him town also seems more reasonable than I first thought. The one I didn't like in that arc tho was Sky who seemed to distort a couple things to make them look worse than they actually were. Sky as town usually shoehorns every statement she can find into a scum read on people but what she did then borders on dishonesty even for her standards.

Generally speaking I agree with the state of the game that a couple of guys seem to have ended up on. The more he posts the more my doubts about Haza being town dissipate. Jeff seems to have genuine scumhunting in mind. Alco is Belgian but despite that I'm mindmelding with him a lot this game, like the reads list he posted a couple pages back I almost completely agreed with. Rugrat seems his usual trolly unfazed town self. OMB seems very comfortable in thread. Lethal also vibes natural though I'd love it if one day he could quit taking pot shots at people he thinks are beneath him. I also think Barrys play and the VT claim check out, I've not been impressed by his play but this sort of open indifference about the game and himself - I'm leaning that it's real for now.

As far as nulls go, Chris has done nothing to sway me either direction, Wangs 2-3 posts were null, Gambit I probably gotta reread but off the top of my head I don't remember him doing much other than his play around Haza that I had a problem with yesterday. N0M and Big Man haven't posted yet, and it's too early for me to lean one way or the other on Magic.

Leaving Mitch and Sky as my top scum picks for now, and if you look at the way Sky handled me calling out Mitchs entrance post, that looks to me like scum Sky, she pulls out Mitchs post from the other games but ends up on "well, I don't really see it tbh" which to my recollection is exactly how scum Sky interacts with her teammates.

1. Chris
2. Phenom
3. Mitch
4. Haza
5. Alco

6. Big Man
7. Jeff
8. OMB
9. Wang Chung
10. Lethal
11. Barry
12. Tweet
13. Skybox
14. Gambit
15. Rugrat
16. Magic

when searching barry mentioned in tweet posts. very lil interaction the other way as well.

HUH

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also think Barrys play and the VT claim check out, I've not been impressed by his play but this sort of open indifference about the game and himself - I'm leaning that it's real for now.

Not sure I buy this as a reason to clear barry either, considering he didn't like barry early on day 1, and never expressed any other reason other than the claim as to why his sentiment on barry is now town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also not a fan of him trying to bait the mason partner into revealing himself while sussing sky, who had also tried to lure out the partner :heston

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:hmm Jeff looks like he caught something rather interesting.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I do recall Tweet's response to Sky grabbing Mitch's intro posts being that they were "a whole lot of nothing" but he's very sure that this entrance is extremely similar to his last entrance as scum even though Sky did research that doesn't help that case. It was more or less ignored despite Mitch doing something similar a few games ago as town where he came in and instantly commented on KIF.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in fact back to the bolded message, is that even factual? Barry has been anything but laying down, so that argument isn't even factual...

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Also this should go without saying but any attempts to introduce "new directions" late in Day, with deadline lynch active, should be seen as very suspect, if not an outright admission of being scum

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
unvote

vote:
Tweet

Let's see some claiming my dudes.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I got 3 votes and two of em are Sky and Barry, who the fuck is gonna claim for that :heston

I also think Barrys play and the VT claim check out, I've not been impressed by his play but this sort of open indifference about the game and himself - I'm leaning that it's real for now.

Not sure I buy this as a reason to clear barry either, considering he didn't like barry early on day 1, and never expressed any other reason other than the claim as to why his sentiment on barry is now town.

There's been a bunch of play happening between me not liking Barry early and him claiming VT, which is just about the only claim that makes any sense that makes Barry potentially non-scum. The town lean on him is nowhere near as strong as my read on you and Haza for example, I'm basically just saying that if we lynch Barry I could very well see it be a mislynch.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler