Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think I'd prefer lynching OMitchB tomorrow, Mitch has been nothing but scum on play and the point Magic made that just about the only reason to kill PHEN0M was to make Mitch look town off of the Mario flip is very compelling to me.

Also I wanna be 2/2 on my main d1 scum reads

Yeah this is where I am too tbh, it seems the most sensible thing. If @Wangus Chung wants to blast him tonight he has my blessing as well.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
k. i guess that would put you in very late POE as well. Sky jumped all over you day 1 iirc, however, which bodes well for you. have you town on play/gut as well.

That's fair. Because if Lethal is town, one of the VT's makes sense as a roleblocker. I don't direct roles but I think we should lynch OMB tomorrow if he is still around as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
imagine how easier this could have been had Barry not been such a bummer :(

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gambits character claim is interesting to me, when he claimed Pikachu I was a bit like really, Pikachu is a character in this game? But now that a Pokemon has flipped scum the claim makes a tiny little bit more sense. THEN AGAIN Gambit is a huge Pokefreak and if he knows that Mewtwo is a character in the game cause Sky is his teammate, I can easily see him fake a Pokemon character.

Generally speaking this feels more like Smash Ultimate Mafia than anything else atm :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yup Wang should shoot OMB imo, if he's town he's basically a VT at this stage so whatever

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah. I mean like I said, I'm not very interested in looking at Gambit's way atm with the way sky played around him on day 1 alone. If I'm wrong so be it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And if scum wanna block Wang and give me a free shot instead go right ahead :brodgers

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Gambits character claim is interesting to me, when he claimed Pikachu I was a bit like really, Pikachu is a character in this game? But now that a Pokemon has flipped scum the claim makes a tiny little bit more sense. THEN AGAIN Gambit is a huge Pokefreak and if he knows that Mewtwo is a character in the game cause Sky is his teammate, I can easily see him fake a Pokemon character.

Generally speaking this feels more like Smash Ultimate Mafia than anything else atm :heston

I mean it is a Nintendo game so I would shocked if there was no pokemon in it :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Fair fair, I'm just saying you of all people drawing a Pokemon is a bit on the nose. Anyway really outta here for now.

• Haha
Reactions: Roy Mustang

Big Man

Reaction score
yeah I know magic tried to push Sky Day 1 which looks good, just needed to point out him being inactive means nothing. plus he knows if he's inactive as town all the time he can't just suddenely turn it on when he's scum and expect not to get sussed.

also nothing he did actually put sky in any danger, and he actually wanted to lynch Mitch instead of Sky. but I tend to agree him pushing sky being the only thing he does as scum is unlikely. if OMB flips scum then magic is like 99% town. wanting to lynch scum OMB over scum Sky makes no sense there.

Big Man

Reaction score
lethal took a very long time to claim after his first post which doesn't look great lol.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah I agree Big Man, especially that sky's role proved to not be THAT important, so if anything theyd sacrifice her first and keep wtv better roles they do have imo

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I can certainly see Lethal being scum. His play around Sky was odd and his claim doesn’t really fit.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I was catching up Big Man, Chris asked for my claim and I did. Sorry if that doesn't meet your expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.