Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If you're asking what my role does, I investigate a guy and get told if they have a gun, which is to say a means to kill another player. In other words every scum player (except for investigation immunes) and all other killing roles would give a guilty result.

If you're the vig I would have received a guilty result on you, but I received no results instead which pretty much confirms I got blocked.
Not that you said you knew about a certain character

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reaction score
Simply on gut I buy a mason existing in this game (more than Barry's VT claim anyway). Would be good if his partner would claim for reasons I can elaborate on

Vote stays on Barry
What is this post? You're saying you understand why he could easily be scum but you're just giving him a town read because ???. Which feels about as transparent as the Lethal read where scum Lethal takes his shots and then reads me town for no reason
I was just trying to buy time until I could find the right words for it. Basically I'd like the partner to reveal so we can effectively add them both to a town core. Also if we have two claimed Masons and scum kills one it confirms the other.
Can't say Barry did anything to look town so I don't think anyone can be blamed for the lynch.

Someone said this makes Mitch much more likely scum - why do you think this?
Which is why I think Mitch wouldn't claim Mason unless he was actually a Mason. He's not the type to have these "out-of-the-box" (stupid) ideas

^mitch is obviously scum.

even without the sky stuff i think mitch/omb are scum due to the lynches on day 1/2

Showtime

Reaction score

Sky 2 - Gambit, Magic
Mitch 3- Alco, Rugrat, Tweet
Barry 7 - Haza, Chris, Big Man, Mitch, OMB, Jeff, Phenom
OMB 1 - Barry

i also have jeff and chris as town.

so that would leave mitch and big man and like i say every god damn time, there's not going to be zero scum on a two wagon.

out of those two, mitch fits best. doesn't mean big man cant be scum too, but mitch just stands out.

gambit also unlikely paired with sky.

Nintendo Mafia Day 2

OMB 9 - Big Man, Gambit, Chris, Haza, Rugrat, Lethal, Alco, Jeff, Mitch

this is a lot more messy, but let's go with jeff/chris as town.

i think gambit is also town if sky is scum.

so that leaves alco/lethal/big man/rugrat.

i kinda agree that big man's gambit as scum on day 2 is unlikely. i wont say he's not scum for it as ive seen some dumber shit and im not going down that route anymore, but less likely.

ive liked most of the thoughts alco has given so that leaves lethal and rugrat. rugrat is ???, i do think he could be scum.

i also think lethal is scum. lethal's interactions with sky have been weird. this is the only game he's not jumping to lynch her when everyone else does. lethal isnt the type to reform, he legitimately cant help but go after her endlessly and after every game and yet didnt this game. have they even really interacted this game? like that's glaringly unusual. again this isn't based on sky being scum with lethal, even if she happens to be town lethal just flat out not wanting to lynch her rubs me the wrong way because he just ALWAYS defaults to it and yet the one game others are down he's opposing it.

so let's go with jeff/chris/alco as town for now. gambit is conditional. i think tweet is likely town too tbh, but idk ill see.

i think there's a lot of scum in mitch(omb)/sky/lethal/rugrat and roughly that's the order of scumminess from what ive read so far.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Thanks for your appraisal of my play.

why is Gambit town?

Showtime

Reaction score
Thanks for your appraisal of my play.

why is Gambit town?
id say he's town if sky is scum, otherwise there's not a whole lot of reasoning to it.

he also suspected sky for trying to declare mitch town based on the mason stuff.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
i also have jeff and chris as town.

so that would leave mitch and big man and like i say every god damn time, there's not going to be zero scum on a two wagon.

out of those two, mitch fits best. doesn't mean big man cant be scum too, but mitch just stands out.

gambit also unlikely paired with sky.

this is a lot more messy, but let's go with jeff/chris as town.

i think gambit is also town if sky is scum.

so that leaves alco/lethal/big man/rugrat.

i kinda agree that big man's gambit as scum on day 2 is unlikely. i wont say he's not scum for it as ive seen some dumber shit and im not going down that route anymore, but less likely.

ive liked most of the thoughts alco has given so that leaves lethal and rugrat. rugrat is ???, i do think he could be scum.

i also think lethal is scum. lethal's interactions with sky have been weird. this is the only game he's not jumping to lynch her when everyone else does. lethal isnt the type to reform, he legitimately cant help but go after her endlessly and after every game and yet didnt this game. have they even really interacted this game? like that's glaringly unusual. again this isn't based on sky being scum with lethal, even if she happens to be town lethal just flat out not wanting to lynch her rubs me the wrong way because he just ALWAYS defaults to it and yet the one game others are down he's opposing it.

so let's go with jeff/chris/alco as town for now. gambit is conditional. i think tweet is likely town too tbh, but idk ill see.

i think there's a lot of scum in mitch(omb)/sky/lethal/rugrat and roughly that's the order of scumminess from what ive read so far.
Lethal - I thought he'd have been keener on Skybox considering he hates her

I just get “???” despite being the first player to make your main point on your top scum read :kobe

I have made posts

Showtime

Reaction score
maybe you're not, rugrat. you are last on that list.

Actually if anything this is stretching. Heck in this post you say that Jeff had a positive reaction to Haza's play. So why is it a strech for me to assume that is a town lean? Because in mafia being happy with someone's post usually means you think they are town. This is literally trying to fit my posts to a scum case instead of using my posts for a scum case.

^gambit's point on sky

lethal moves in to DEFEND sky.

there's changing your ways and then 180ing your ways. lethal is defending sky from pressure, NAH.

Is it a lean or a read?

I do like the point you make though in regards to trying to fit your posts to a scum case, but it's Skybox man, she'll sniff you as scum for your font choice :lmao
tenor.gif

I'm a little disappointed in you, Tweets, for aiming at the low branches and off something as weak sauce as an entry post. I am proud however that you seem to be away from your fence and have ceased the pushing of paper :)

defends mitch here too from tweet and calls it going after low branches.

so mitch/sky/lethal are linked.

YA? ya.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No, no, no, I will not bite at this. Bad Lethal. Move away from the Skybox.

this is from the start, but also avoids voting sky here.

Showtime

Reaction score
You think a team of Sky, Lethal, OMB and myself have the early advantage like this????

@Showtime

i mean even without you i think they have the advantage like this.

you dont need high activity to dominate if town is just shooting themselves in the foot, is that not what's been happening?

Showtime

Reaction score
Town leans on Haza & Jeff. Yup, they're safe leans, but I'm comfortable with them. I'm not a fan of Tweets' prodding of Mitch, but I'm willing to hear him out and respond to my question. OMB I'd like to put 55/45 on the town side, I just wish he'd take on board the sections feedback and elaborate more on what about those feelings makes him believe people are scum. The fact it seems to be people his familiar with, rather than strangers, tells me he's wanting to play it safe and cautious - which can be either town or scum. Skybox just appears to be her usual self, and one way or another she'll slip soon enough if she is scum.

lethal why have you not had any scum reads?

1. Chris - an echo thusfar and nothing else. Nothing to go on
3. Mitch - claimed mason with character-logical partner flipped, obvtown
4. Haza - on play is the towniest of all of us
5. Alco - I just have good GUT here, I've liked his contributions as unflattering to me as they are
6. Big Man - he's shown up to lead town which is always a good thing
7. Jeff - I've noticed too many things that made me question Jeff, one of them being the flavour hunting when told not to flavour hunt.
8. OMB - I have no idea what in the fuck is going through OMB's mind but it certainly isn't "I want to help Town win the game"
9. Wang Chung - barely posted
10. Lethal - he's disturbingly different from usual. He's somehow been able to resist taking cheap shots and play the game properly. Even at times when he's focusing on other things earnestly as town, he still gets his shit in (last game). This game? Nothing. I don't like it.
12. Tweet - good town play at some points but the complete arse-tier planning in others makes me think that maybe there's an ulterior motive
13. Skybox - do you expect me to read myself anything other than town??
14. Gambit - can't shake the bad feelings from Day 1 though he has been better since
15. Rugrat - Step 1: read a player town while they've claimed a role that would hamper town if dead. Step 2: vote for them. Is this a town train of thought? No. No it is not.
16. Magic - is not putting the effort that town Magic would

Blue town read, red scum read which should be confusing because in this game red is town.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I told you earlier. I told you last game. I am sick and tired of being bogged down in exchanges with you, and I want to play differently. I did this last game (where you were wrong like you are again), played a sound game and received a HM, so obviously I am encouraged to maintain that approach to my game play. The fact that you cannot get past this, and are using is as the basis for your read of me, and haven't remotely examined my play, is disappointing. I don't want to take 'shots' as it makes me look like a prick. It also discourages people from wanting to interact with me. You're baiting me into reacting negatively here, and it's not going to work :)

this might dampen the idea of them being teamed.

i might almost prefer to lynch the next highest suspect after sky and then have sky shot if it makes sense numbers wise because i think we lose with a sky mislynch, but not via a sky misfire at night? can someone do the math plz.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
i might almost prefer to lynch the next highest suspect after sky and then have sky shot if it makes sense numbers wise because i think we lose with a sky mislynch, but not via a sky misfire at night? can someone do the math plz.

So OMB or Lethal?

Showtime

Reaction score
Tweet is most definitely town for mine, and 80% of that is I doubt Odo puts it in as a fake and it's very hard to fake info roles - Tweets wouldn't put himself under that pressure. Not using his role is questionable, especially given his claim and threat of being whacked. His tactic was poor, but I understand his reasoning - scare Skybox into stuffing up her play/claim through panic. Her claiming BP complicates things as far as roles go

Onto my reads:

Still leaning/reading Jeff and Haza town, Tweets now into that territory as well. I'm putting Big Man in town lean as well due to his note tactic that ruffled OMBs feathers, but couldn't stop his paper pushing (OMBs I mean). OMB seems really rattled by the attention though, and although he's claimed tracker, I'm not ruling out roletracker.

Sky I'm on the fence. She's got the BP claim, but her play has been erratic, the OMGUS vote onto Rugrat set off a red flag. I do tread carefully on her though given her improved gameplay as of late. I said earlier she'll slip soon enough if scum, so I'll give her posts another look before bed

I like Gambit's activity and questioning. He's also explaining his actions well, so leaning town on him.

Chris
Mitch
Haza
Alco
Big Man
Jeff
OMB

Wang Chung
Lethal
Tweet

Skybox
Gambit
Rugrat
Magic

so your only suspect was the town lynch and sky who you barely scum read?

Showtime

Reaction score
Gun to my head, Skybox. I'd prefer to keep the claimed tracker alive and hope he gets a result. Scum can't screw with tracker and gunsmith now can they?

i mean i guess this is good?

maybe?

what does everyone else think of lethal and omb/mitch?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Showtime to Lethal's credit, he also said he was going to try and drop it at the end of last game and not fall into his old ways before this one started. Or something to that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.