Nikki Bella...Retiring At Wrestlemania 33?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Becky.... Flinch

FkTDv.png

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So an Irish woman with bright orange hair and a penchant for puns is boring?
And she's no Asuka in the ring...but she's still pretty awesome...

Who do you rate Sol-Man?

Becky was better when she first showed up in NXT. She was really aggressive and ass kicking. But, of course, they toned that down. Letting Becky be an aggressive brawler... I mean REALLY aggressive would be good for her.

But, personally, I am a big fan of hers. She's not the best, of course. And right now, I think that Alexa Bliss is the correct person to be champion right now. But both better hope Asuka goes to Raw and not Smackdown :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Becky was better when she first showed up in NXT. She was really aggressive and ass kicking. But, of course, they toned that down. Letting Becky be an aggressive brawler... I mean REALLY aggressive would be good for her.

But, personally, I am a big fan of hers. She's not the best, of course. And right now, I think that Alexa Bliss is the correct person to be champion right now. But both better hope Asuka goes to Raw and not Smackdown :)

*Lass Kicking :becky:

And to me, she knows how to take moves really well. She isn't the best, but I prefer her over Sasha Banks, even now. She just needs to be allowed to be a female brawler.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Well...as I've said...I think joining the Wyatts with a heel turn and slight image change would
really allow her to be aggressive and unhinged. Not Nikki Cross unhinged...but overall more
intense and aggressive.

I agree Alexa Bliss has been a great heel champion...but...it would be great for Becky to regain
the gold and have a better run with it than her first reign...which was disappointing through
her being booked like a chump and the injury she suffered...whatever it actually was.

I actually think Becky vs. Asuka would be an amazing match...and the just the idea of an
Irish woman fighting a Japanese woman on an American wrestling show is pretty awesome.

But yes...the longer we keep Asuka away from Alexa the better...I actually don't think I could watch
that match...I'd like a "Hip Attack" from Alexa though...

*Sigh*
@Grievous inside joke lol
Okay...I don't care...
*Lass Kicking...And to me, she knows how to take moves really
well. She isn't the best, but I prefer her over Sasha Banks, even now. She just needs to be allowed to be a female brawler.
I heard when she first came to NXT she was an...Irish jig dancer...Oh Jesus...can we get the WWE
to burn that footage? but at what level of "brawling" would work for her? It would be a shame to
see her technical skills wasted by just getting her to wrestle like Nikki Cross...

*Thinks*

Can we draft Nikki Cross to RAW and have her fight Bayley? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Such a aggressive leprechaun

Maybe I should have rephrased it as the first time I personally saw her, which had her attacking certain women after matches quite violently. I'm not sure when that was but she seemed more aggressive to me at that point. She seems to have lost something in my view.

Of course, being a cognitive psychologist, I realize this may have never happened and I may have made it all up in my head and it seems like a memory :)

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Is that racist? I can't tell...lol
Her debut gimmick most certainly was racist or whatever you call playing on national stereotypes rather than race bound stereotypes.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Her debut gimmick most certainly was racist or whatever you call playing on national stereotypes rather than race bound stereotypes.
Yeah...that does seem a little strange they would give any performer that kind of gimmick nowadays...

Makes me grateful for Steampunk Becky even more...

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah...that does seem a little strange they would give any performer that kind of gimmick nowadays...

Makes me grateful for Steampunk Becky even more...
It really isn't. Vince loves making fun of foreigners and stereotypes. He finds that shit hilarious.

Cesaro spent about 2 months yodeling to the ring

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It would not surprise me if she does retire this year. A neck injury is nothing to mess around with and she must know that.

Maybe Cena will finally marry her. Maybe they will have Cena babies running around soon. I don't know anything about their relationship, just throwing random conversation out there lol
It was discussed on WOR and it seems to be the current idea is that is what will happen since they've been mentioning Cena not marrying Nikki multiple times on TV Promos with Carmella and Nattie recently and it would make for good Total Divas TV also. Sounds corny but Total Divas is extremely useful for WWE, its mainstream attention and it gets good ratings and brings more people to the product.

On the retirng part its believed that both Nikki and John have wanted to do a mixed tag match and that Nikki is retiring soon so its now or never.

Reactions: Grievous 3D