Nikki Bella...Retiring At Wrestlemania 33?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Whether it's Becky or Nikki, it's fine by me. Although I'd prefer Becky.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I never thought Nikki was all that good, so in all honesty I can't really say I'd miss her if this is true.

Although regardless of my feelings towards her, it's always unfortunate to see someone possibly having to cut their career short due to injury. But in this case it would be the smartest decision to make, neck injuries are absolutely nothing to mess around with in a business like this.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I feel that Nikki really stepped up her game in 2013-2014. She had a really really strong run then and was motivated to not be shown up and just be a "regular diva".

But retiring is the smart thing considering her neck is in a bad way

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Stopspot

Reaction score
Here Here...

So...I have no problem with Becky winning the belt for the second time...in fact...she deserves to...
but...
How do you know this?
I have access to insiders. I tend to trust this guy since he has been faster with getting these tidbits than both Meltzer and the Pwinsider for a while now. And also more precise.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm not going to guarantee that Becky wins the belt at mania since we're still far removed from it and plans can change. But apparently that is the plan

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I have access to insiders. I tend to trust this guy since he has been faster with getting these tidbits than both Meltzer and the Pwinsider for a while now. And also more precise.
I don't believe you

Stopspot

Reaction score
I don't believe you
Man you've never believed me

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D