Nikki Bella...Retiring At Wrestlemania 33?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
WWE Rumors: Nikki Bella Possibly Retiring at WrestleMania 33 Due to Her Neck Injury

Okay...so...at Wrestlemania 33 the rumor is it will be John Cena & Nikki Bella vs.
The Miz & Maryse with it being Nikki Bella's last match...apparently her neck is shot
again...and Cena is pushing for this booking.

This may also explain Naomi's sudden push, the hiring of Mickie James and when you
actually look back...her feud with Carmella finished up suddenly with little said afterwards
(In fact Carmella hasn't mentioned Nikki or been seen near her since the SmackDown
Natalya confessed), she missed the Survivor Series match and was then put in a program
with the most experienced female wrestler on blue brand Natalya who seems to have
"inherited" the same motivation as Carmella for her dislike of Nikki.

I mean it makes sense to put Nikki in a feud with the safest opponent if her neck is
shot...and say what you want about Natalya...but she may-be the most technically gifted
woman on the entire WWE roster.

In fact...Nikki has hardly wrestled since TLC...in fact...the Royal Rumble tag match
"may-be" the only "proper" match she's been involved with since TLC.

Also...may-be the Carmella/Ellsworth angle was booked as "punishment" for Carmella
if she was responsible for re-injuring Nikki's neck.

Perhaps John Cena "pulled some strings" and this Ellsworth angle is the first step towards
Carmella being "buried"?

If you stack all the "Booking Evidence" together...they may turn out to be more than a
rumor...and I have to say...its really, really sad if it is.

I've really grown to adore Nikki...mainly through watching Total Divas/Bellas...but I was shocked
to see how good she was in the ring when/after she returned at SummerSlam.

I really do hope this is just a rumor...but...if I was to take any positives from this possibly
being true...it is that may-be...just may-be Asuka will eventually be drafted to the blue brand
after Wrestlemania.

Reactions: Smg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It would not surprise me if she does retire this year. A neck injury is nothing to mess around with and she must know that.

Maybe Cena will finally marry her. Maybe they will have Cena babies running around soon. I don't know anything about their relationship, just throwing random conversation out there lol

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
May-be Cena will propose in the middle of the ring after the match?

That would make for an epic(?) romantic (Wrestlemania) moment...

Like Macho Man and Miss Elisabeth did in kayfab?

Would be awkward with half the crowd booing Cena XD

But jokes aside it sucks she might have to retire from doing something she obviously loves but better retire and still be able to walk than get stuck on a bed.

She'll still be a figure in WWE I think, maybe more of a manager like Lita did at the end of her career.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Like Macho Man and Miss Elisabeth did in kayfabe?
I guess...I never saw that...
Would be awkward with half the crowd booing Cena
I honestly don't think the crowd would do that to Cena at that moment...
But jokes aside it sucks she might have to retire from doing something she obviously loves but better retire and still be able to walk than get stuck on a bed.
It sure does...but I'm sure she'll have plenty of WWE related projects to continue with. May-be she could become an
announcer and replace David Otunga on SmackDown? *Crosses Fingers*

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
It would not surprise me if she does retire this year. A neck injury is nothing to mess around with and she must know that.

Maybe Cena will finally marry her. Maybe they will have Cena babies running around soon. I don't know anything about their relationship, just throwing random conversation out there lol

Their babies will have phenomenal chins.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Awesome, should make more room for better talent. She is a great heel and hopefully works her Total Diva's and other bullshit to stay [HASHTAG]#relevant[/HASHTAG] but not a huge loss IMO. Another model turned wrestler gone, but she was pretty damn great at what she did...especially considering how shit Brie was.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, unless the plan is to have Nikki dethrone Alexa at Mania, then I doubt she'll be retiring.

And I don't know why, but I really can't buy into Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse happening.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wait...so unless she wins the title? Why would they book her to win the title if she's retiring?

No. That's not what I was implying. I said that unless WWE's plan is to have Nikki beat Alexa for the title at Mania, then Nikki ain't retiring.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
No. That's not what I was implying. I said that unless WWE's plan is to have Nikki beat Alexa for the title at Mania, then Nikki ain't retiring.
Well...that's what I thought was going to happen as well...I guess we will know more after the Elimination Chamber...
You'd think Nikki will defeat Natalya & Alexa will retain against Naomi...but...again...its all rumors at this point.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The plan for Mania is Becky winning the belt