Night Of Champions: Morrison vs Swagger vs Ziggler vs Riley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

so its 3-0 :) i won!

now i know who's the better here. i appreciated your work, was good, but now you know that im good too.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
Where did it say you had to win with 3 votes? You never said first to 3 wins..

Wrestling Station

do you want to continue the voting? for you better to stop it at 3.

Anyway, its been long enough this battle...so 3 is sufficient as i started the thread long time ago.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
It's only been like five days or so. lol.

"for you better to stop at 3". lol.

-R3-

Reaction score
God let me end this here.

Kevin Idol, your gfx are clean - the thing is you think your overly amazing at gfxing, and your extremely arrogant. You may have skill but you don't have any manners which may be a reason nobody voted for you.
WS won, face it, some people prefer effects over simplicity - if this were a pro competition down over at DDGFX you'd probably of won, but who gives a damn. HE won, he DESERVED to.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
I'm voting WS just to be an asshole.

^ well aint that clever off you , why not just vote for which one is better and not just vote to be a asshole.

i guess i will vote on this.

WS : Doesnt really look that great , the is no big focal point to the sig . the background is badly brushed. colors are ok i guess. text isnt all that good. blending is ok nothing great again though.

Idol : Looks pretty good , its simple but it stands out. dont really like the boarder. it seems to have more of a focal point then WS's. the text is dont really like that much it looks like you tried to keep it simple but it doesnt look that good on the graphic itself.

Vote : Idol

Count this vote if the votes are still going , if not least i gave samples what i like and dislike about both graphics.

-R3-

Reaction score
Although that is pretty darn hilarious, I have to say for once let's just be serious.....................................................................................................................................Not xDDD

Uuuhhh...I never EVER like simplicity in GFX...

Idol : 1/10!
Station : 9/10!

Don't you know?

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

the dark knight

merge the posts plz. double posting gives u a warning ur lucky noodle isnt here lol

StaticX

Reaction score
Why not just close this topic?Its becomin a damn flame thread!

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
You may have skill but you don't have any manners which may be a reason nobody voted for you.

Well, holy shit. I thought this was a GFX battle not a popularity contest. My bad...

So I guess WS should feel good in the knowledge that the only reason he won is because I'm "mean". Rit?

o

And from my tally, it's like 3-2 now since you would have to be stupid to count monkeystyle's vote. So heh.

-R3-

Reaction score
Look you asshole. Thing is - it'll ALWAYS be biased, even by the slightest amount.

Example: I walk around saying everyones Gfx is shit. Have a battle, everyone has a bit of a grudge against me. I lose.

But in fairness his is better.