Night Of Champions: Morrison vs Swagger vs Ziggler vs Riley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Challege as requested by *Kevin Idol*

Ok dude, lets battle it here.

We will see if you even were correct in the first place about me.

So here is the battle dude.

Theme: freestyle
colors: any
size: around 400x150

due: Max 2 days from now.

Refs: As many witnesses as possible....lol

Ok my friend, Kevin Idol, im waiting for your response :)

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
eh, i don't like 400 x 150 but fuck it. And make the due date Wed. since I have to work.

Wrestling Station

ok take your time, and im not going to cancel this battle. :) i love challenges.

C4

Wooooo
A Great Challenge lets see what happens...
But WrestlingStation has more Skills so I think he will come out on top im on his side, lets see.,.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
How do you know he has more skills then me when I've yet to post any GFX here? lol.lol.lol.

Wrestling Station

yeah right, post your banner and dont delay it or if you really wanna delay the post, is ok with me, but just stop this useless talks in this thread. Thats my thread for people to rate the banner i posted above, not to talk about your legacy in GFXing. I would be happy to challenge you anytime you like man. Im cool.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
I would be happy to challenge you anytime you like man.
What the fuck are you talking about? LOLOLOL. We're involved in a battle RIGHT NOW, why do you keep talking about challenging me anytime I want? lol.

Wrestling Station

^^You dont understand what im saying....

I said i have no problem from the challenge, and as we're in a challenge, i said, take your time with the banner as you told me that you are busy or something, so you cant post it till Wednesday! remember?!

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
I understand that, but don't tell me I can't post in this thread when someone claims you have more skills then me when they've never even seen me post a graphic here yet, besides what I have in my sig.