Nicky Trix

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Name: Nicky Trix
Nickname:
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Face
Hometown (Billed From): Dallas, Texas
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 180 lbs
Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):
evan-bourne.jpg

Gimmick Description: Happy guy, enjoys putting on a great show.
Entrance Theme: TobyMac - Ignition (Lyrics) - YouTube
Entrance Description: The first couple seconds as the song is just starting, we see nobody, and as the song finally picks up, Nicky bursts out of the back and just goes crazy! With a big smile on his face, he alternates both sides of the ramps to shake hands with the crowd. Once in the ring, he hops on every turnbuckles and raises his hand, mostly to just get a cheap pop, but to get everybody going.
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): High Flyer
Top Ten Mosted Used Moves: Diving leg drop bulldog, Hurricanrana driver, High Knee, Corkscrew Plancha, Frankensteiner, Crucifix Driver, Standing Moonsault, Shining Wizard, Suicide Dive, Arm twist ropewalk chop(See Undertakers Old School move)
Two Signature Moves: Rolling Thunder, Pele Kick
Two Finishing Moves: What Goes Up(Shooting Star Press),
Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.): Don't have anything currently, I prefer to show you what I got in the ring. :)
How often Can you RP?: Weekly

Important People:

dennis_quaid.jpg

Sam Ruthgow, father of Nicky's dead wife. Doesn't approve of anything Nicky does, and hates wrestling.

stephen-lang-12.jpg

Toby Trix, father of Nicky Trix, mentor and trainer. Legend on the indy circuit, but under a different name.

Sharon-Stone-Photos-2.jpg

Sarah Ruthgow, wife of Sam Ruthgow. Supports Nicky in all that he does, key mother figure for him.

220px-StacyKeibler2011.jpeg

Stacey Ruthgow, daughter of Sam and Sarah, sister of Nicky's dead wife. Also supports Nicky in all that he does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person