Nicki Minaj talks VMA outfit and New Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
What can I say? I have a great eye for detail.

The Anigma

Reaction score
agree with everything that's been said already the diva search is a complete waste of time but then again I don't mind a little eye candy when WWE are putting on some terrible Raw's and Smackdown's...just my opinion...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yes!!!Now instead of anymore quality matches on raw of sd we get to watch hot women act like idiots .Which isnt bad but not what I fucking watch wrestling for.Dont we have enough fucking divas,didnt wwe realize that the last one was a fucking failure.damnit damnit damnit.

This Guy

Melina was never in the diva search.

Diva Search Contestants that have worked or do work for WWE include

from the first:
-Christy Hemme
-Candice Michelle
-Michelle McCool
-Amy Webber
-Joy Giovanni
-Carmela
-Maria

from the 2nd:
-Ashley Misarro
-Kristal

from the 3rd:
-Layla
-Maryse
-Amy (don't remember her last name, she wasn't there long, she was with Jimmy Wang Yang for awhile)
-Rebecca (the ECW Backstage interviewer)

There was a Milena in last years search who did get signed to developement deal, but she never ammounted to anything, and to my knowlage was cut.

Mr. Mat

yeah your right i remember her from the lingere fashion show with randy orton as gm

Reaction score
Yes!!!Now instead of anymore quality matches on raw of sd we get to watch hot women act like idiots .Which isnt bad but not what I fucking watch wrestling for.Dont we have enough fucking divas,didnt wwe realize that the last one was a fucking failure.damnit damnit damnit.

This guys figured it out , less pointless divas more interesting matches with new talent all i have to say as much as i like divas in general i watch wrestling for ... wrestling.

Jemjem

Reaction score
Not all hot women are idiots guys, i love wrestling and am moving to LA to train for it, id love to enter and become a pro wrestler and a diva i can do both playboy and kick ass haha, i cant find out how to enter thought theres nothing on the wwe website??

Reaction score
im not saying hot women cant wrestle or anything im just saying wwe focus on the playboy and the model diva image rather than the wrestling ability and the diva search is a waist of money that could be used to do a training show for example something like tough enough where they include men and women to battle it out for two one male and one female wrestling contract or something thats just an idea but you get my point i hope .

good luck by the way , remember keep the action alive don't just use beauty.

bdogg1

Reaction score
tough enough there really has not been any major success from that show. you had jackee g. who was a manager originally, then you had naida who was manager to jaime noble who was a great wrestler in the cruiser weight division. then u had maven who they tried to push but blew his opportunites and the chris cant think of his name. always emphasized he was from Harvard. oh and josh as the reporter so he is not even in the actual ring. then we have already mentioned 6 divas in 3 years and that includes the current womans champ.

Jemjem

Reaction score
well maybe a combination of the diva search and tough enough it would be good to see if other girls (who are sexy and strong)are really determined to work their butts off for wwe, i get real frustrated as id love to do it i train hard, look good hehe, love wrestling and always watch/ed wwe, i watch tna and ufc too but grew up woth wwe so its special to me. i cant find specific details on how to enter though just dates of castings arghhhh!wonder why they dont care if the girls have an iterest in wrestling or not im sure there are loads of girls who dream of being a diva and would ove to be womens camp and work for it as hard as the guys do.