Nicki Minaj talks VMA outfit and New Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
No sucess out of it?Johnny Nitro,The Miz,The Boogeyman,Chris Nowitski who got a carrer ending concussion,Matt Capotelli who is currenty fighting brain cancer ect. the only unsucessful ones are divas

bdogg1

Reaction score
the miz was got on because he was a relaity star, plus that last tough enough was not the same as first 2, where they actually went through a boot camp type atmosphere. when did boogeyman ever make it through tough enough.

This Guy

the miz was got on because he was a relaity star, plus that last tough enough was not the same as first 2, where they actually went through a boot camp type atmosphere. when did boogeyman ever make it through tough enough.

There was actually 3 tough enoughs as there own reality tv show on MTV. Maven & Nidia won the first, Jackie & Linda (Shaniqua) won the second and Johnny Nitro & Matt Caponelli won the 3rd. Boogeyman was on one of them, I don't remember which, he was cut never made the final cast. He came out and talked a great game had a great body then Al Snow asked him how old he was, He told them he was 29 or something like that. They didn't believe him and then he finally confessed to being in his 40's He was cut instantly for lying on his application. But the WWE still liked his look and he went to Developement almost right aways. I believe this was the 3rd Tough Enough when this happened.

There have been many Tough Enough stars that have made it to the WWE in some form or another. Some with no sucsess, some with little and only a couple (ie. Johnny Nitro) with an established career. This includes the last one that they did during Smackdown. The problem with the last one was, they were still going through the same training as the first 3 seasons did, but that never was shown. All we ever got to see was the stupidity in the ring.

Truth

Reaction score
Wow another one, this sucks all it does is waist time, most of them never amount to anything. I love how it says "no wrestling talent or background needed", if I wanna see hot woman I'll go to school or the internet, but when I watch wrestling I wanna watch wrestling. Just bring back a new and improved tough enough IF they want to do a reality type thing like the diva search which they obviously do, better off doing nothing though. Although it would be cool if they took two legends and made them coaches to coach two teams of up unknown wrestlers (or for some of you wrestling maniacs they may be known), and have it like the Ultimate Fighter, except eliminations occur when a wrestler from one team plans through a match with one of the trainer guys, as does a wrestler from another team. The judges (former wrestlers) judge the match on a variety of criteria, superstar with better match advances, other is eliminated.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I didn't pay attention to last years and I'm not going to watching this years. The first two certified the idea of future Diva Searches: A girl will be chosen out of hundreds, she'll be in Playboy, she get a shot at the Woman's title, will go off television for a while and will either get released or will be stuck valeting some tag team.

John Marsh

Reaction score
Re: Diva Search 07

The bikini has spawned many stylistic variations. A regular bikini is defined as a two pieces of garments that cover the groin and buttocks at the lower end and the breasts in the upper end. Some bikinis can offer a large amount of coverage, while other bikinis provide only the barest minimum.

Kairi

Reaction score
Fresh off her win for best hip hop video on the MTV Video Music Awards, Nicki Minaj spoke to reporters backstage about what fans can expect from her upcoming album and it involves a male alterego.

"The new album is going to have a lot of Roman on it," she says. "And if you’re not familiar with Roman, then you will be familiar with him very soon. He’s the boy that lives inside of me. He’s a lunatic and he’s gay and he’ll be on there a lot." (Romans Revenge, Monster Verse, Did It On em, Roger That verse, etc)

"I have a lot of surprises that I don’t want to give away," she continues. "Just know that everybody will be more than satisfied with the new album. I know i let alot of fans down with Pink Friday, BUT, It will be better and more impressive than Pink Friday, I promise.

"My outfit at the VMAS was Tokyo harajuku inspired, Lately and for a very long time, I always loved the harajuku fashion culture, So I decided I wanted my outfit to represent that."

Nicki Minaj outfit was a everyday norm on the Tokyo fashion streets in Japan.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well this we aren't in Japan and I didn't like it.