NHL: Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
The 2013-2014 NHL season is under way!

Discuss it here!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
My Bolts have a rough starting schedule to begin this season.

Lost to Bos 3-1
Sat @ Chicago
Tue @ Buffalo
Thur vs. Panthers
Oct 12th vs. Pittsburgh
Oct 15th vs. Los A.
Oct 17th vs. Minnesota
Oct 19th vs. Boston
Oct 24th vs. Chicago
Oct 26th vs. Buffalo

A lot of home games, but they're against very tough teams. I honestly hope to see at least some kind of points to come out of this start of the schedule. If not the Lightning seem to flounder & never really find a way to catch up. I honestly as a huge TB fan think our goalie situation is still very suspect at best.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
suspect is putting is politely, one of your guys and it looks like it might be Linback really has to step up this year. Just by looking at the talent they have they should be a playoff team every year but the goalie keeps letting in soft goals and way too much it's like 3 goals a game. And now with the Red Wings in the division oh boy.

Hawks looked great offensively like they always seem to do, Power play and Goalie is still kinda a concern and The Bruins, well the first I wanna say 2 periods looked like they had skating problems they couldn't keep up the speed of the Lightning but thankfully they stepped it up late 2nd and 3rd, I also noticed they had trouble clearing out of their own zone. The two 5-3 kills were magical and it's great to see on the PK they are still top 5 team. TASK! Is still the man.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
suspect is putting is politely, one of your guys and it looks like it might be Linback really has to step up this year. Just by looking at the talent they have they should be a playoff team every year but the goalie keeps letting in soft goals and way too much it's like 3 goals a game. And now with the Red Wings in the division oh boy.

Hawks looked great offensively like they always seem to do, Power play and Goalie is still kinda a concern and The Bruins, well the first I wanna say 2 periods looked like they had skating problems they couldn't keep up the speed of the Lightning but thankfully they stepped it up late 2nd and 3rd, I also noticed they had trouble clearing out of their own zone. The two 5-3 kills were magical and it's great to see on the PK they are still top 5 team. TASK! Is still the man.

Absolutely correct. We have Buffalo in the division as well. We had the speed on the skates but our Powerplay & PK killed us, as well as the Goalie situation. I believe in the team & the talent they have out on the ice; if we could just get a solid goalie to man the net I think we'd be a top contender out of the East for years to come.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Only possible positive note I see from my Flyers this year.... They could miss the playoffs and still be the best of the 4 Philly sports teams this year..... Fuck

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Only possible positive note I see from my Flyers this year.... They could miss the playoffs and still be the best of the 4 Philly sports teams this year..... Fuck

I don't know about missing the playoffs. They could make a run.

On another note I'm quite impressed with the Bolts thus far. Won another OT victory tonight, after beating the Hawks in a shoot out. We usually fall apart after regulation but thus far have come through. Only thing I have to say after watching them play tonight against Buffalo is that their Power Play unit needs to shape up on defense. Had a couple of costly passes allowed that let Buffalo get out in front & score two on three power play chances. Need to lock that down especially with a tough home schedule coming up.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I take it every New York sports team is gonna suck this year

wahiHvv.gif

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Hawks PK is so bad they have given up a power play goal in ever game so far.

AT LEAST THEY ARE 2 FOR 2 ON THE POWER PLAY TONIGHT, KANE & TOEWS!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;pZiX97a7jzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZiX97a7jzs[/video]

Pavel smiley might get added

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Tim Thomas returning to BOSTON TONIGHT! OH SHIT! Plus Flyers/Pens which is always intense/heated games between each other so looks like I'll be streaming both games at same damn time tonight.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Just thought I'd resurrect this dead thread to say.

GO LEAFS! FUCK ALL YOU NON BELIEVERS! We got this shit!

Please note I am prepared for the obvious chokage at the halfway mark of the season. But I'm still loving this.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PLAYOFFS!

Bruins beat Red Wings in 6
Bolts over Canadians in 7
Pens over Blues Jacks in 5
Philly over Rangers in 7

Avas over Wilds in 5
Hawks over Blues in 7