NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrMister

Reaction score
I didn't think for a minute the Niners would win this game, but I did think they'd be more competitive than they have been.

Niners aren't beating themselves like Singletary always says. They just aren't very good.

Reid

Reaction score
I didn't think for a minute the Niners would win this game, but I did think they'd be more competitive than they have been.

Niners aren't beating themselves like Singletary always says. They just aren't very good.

Nah in most of the lossses, it seems they make stupid ass mistakes, this time they just went up against a much better team. still this game could have at least been competitive. Alex's failed td run and Smith getting kicked out took out all the momentum we had.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
So what games do you all got this weekend? I gotta check but I know for sure the Falcons/Seahawks game here and the Colts/Jaguars game. I gotta check to see the rest and which I wanna watch. I will probably watch the New England game also.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Cheifs & Rams and Cards & Panthers at first (N)

But then get Jets/Steelers in the afternoon in which I'll be a Jet fan for a few hours.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I will be watching the Saints/Ravens then Jets/Steelers.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not that there was any doubt about the Ravens making the playoffs but hopefully they go ahead and clinch that spot today.

Kairi

Reaction score
Not that there was any doubt about the Ravens making the playoffs but hopefully they go ahead and clinch that spot today.

i think falcons can clinch theirs today too , but until then i have titans/texans oh my the joy

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i think falcons can clinch theirs today too , but until then i have titans/texans oh my the joy

you should be happy you get to see might get to see round 2 of Johnson and Finnegan.