NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrMister

Reaction score
Ditka is awesome, i love watching the videos of him ranting, especially the "This is your iq buddy,zero" one.

lol

Later someone else asks him a question and he says he'd rather talk to the guy with the zero IQ.

:lmao

Ditka and TJ are the only guys worth listening to on the ESPN show. I do like Steve Young though even though he's a Mormon.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Steve Young's a mormon? That'd explain why he went to BYU, but I don't really like him. It was funny a few weeks ago when him and Matt Millen were getting into a heated argument over Brett Favre, Millen looked like he wanted to punch Steve in the face.

MrMister

Reaction score
Don't quote me but I think Steve Young is a relative of Brigham Young. That's how Mormon he is.

I side with Young vs. Millen. I can't take anything Millen says seriously anymore after he made Detroit suck worse than they already did.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Steve Smith injured the articular cartilage in his left knee during Monday night's victory over the Minnesota Vikings in Detroit and will need season-ending knee surgery.

SAL

Reaction score
Millen isn't a bad analyst necessarily, but how does he have enough credibility left that he gets TWO jobs, with ESPN and the NFL network? Will these people take anybody that used to play or manage the game? Fucking nobody else was available?

MrMister

Reaction score
Yes, you can do far worse than Millen (Hi Trent Dilfer) but you put that pretty much perfectly Sal.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm not big on Steve but I don't dislike him or anything. I enjoy the Monday night countdown crew as a whole personally though the NFL network crew may be better with Warren, Faulk and Deion & such.

MrMister

Reaction score
I can't stand Keyshawn or Cris Carter. Carter has kinda grown on me. I used to hate him, not he's just there. Keyshawn is terrible though. I'd rather listen to Shannon Sharpe.

Give me Eisen, Faulk, Mooch, Deion, Sapp, and Irvin all day. Sapp kinda annoys me sometimes but Mooch more than makes up for it.

SAL

Reaction score
Yes, you can do far worse than Millen (Hi Trent Dilfer) but you put that pretty much perfectly Sal.

See, I really like Trent Dilfer. He does segments on Sportsnation (which I only watch because of Michelle Beadle) where people write in asking him to break down plays, and he does a damn good job of it. He also shies away from giving personal opinions, which I appreciate. On the other hand, you have people like Herm Edwards and Mark Schlereth who talk all the fucking time about which team wants to win more. "They're going to win because they need to win." Thanks for the analysis, fuckstick.

Oh, and Cris Carter is worthless. Keyshawn can be annoying but at least he takes stances and backs up what he says. Cris Carter just sits there and, every once in a while, insists on something without backing it up.

MrMister

Reaction score
I can't disagree on Dilfer's analysis actually, dude does know his shit. I just don't like that he acts like he played like Joe Montana is all.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
The Minnesota Vikings placed quarterback Tarvaris Jackson on injured reserve, ending his season because of a toe injury with three games remaining, the team announced Thursday.

I knew the TJ era would not last.

Reid

Reaction score
Trent's okay, but sometimes he can get real annoying.

MrMister

Reaction score
The way he says San Diego Chargers makes me want to punch him in the face.