NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nothing. they just don't like him, he's an Al Davis pick. 7th rounder if we're lucky
I was going to say lol it's either 7th or nothing,

I wouldn't mind the Eagles trading a 7th for him, he could fit into our system.
He'd be a better QB roster spot than Brad fucking Smith's joke ass.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was going to say lol it's either 7th or nothing,

I wouldn't mind the Eagles trading a 7th for him, he could fit into our system.
He'd be a better QB roster spot than Brad fucking Smith's joke ass.
I'd like to see him as the backup in Philly. He has serious footwork issues and makes some terrible decisions, plus his deep ball lacks velocity at times, but he has a slew of potential. We don't have the team around him or the system in place to utilize him properly

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd like to see him as the backup in Philly. He has serious footwork issues and makes some terrible decisions, plus his deep ball lacks velocity at times, but he has a slew of potential. We don't have the team around him or the system in place to utilize him properly
Well he admitted he never properly knew how to throw a ball and we saw that a lot here when he played for the Buckeyes. His terrible decisions come from him deciding too quickly (a lot of the time) which if he can manage to make good quick decisions that would be PERFECT for our system here in Philly.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well he admitted he never properly knew how to throw a ball and we saw that a lot here when he played for the Buckeyes. His terrible decisions come from him deciding too quickly (a lot of the time) which if he can manage to make good quick decisions that would be PERFECT for our system here in Philly.
I'm the biggest TP fan there is, Danny can attest to that, but as he played more and defenses had tape he really started to falter. Not saying he can't become a pro QB, but he needs a lot of work. He is one of my favorite players, so I wish him the absolute best wherever he goes.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm the biggest TP fan there is, Danny can attest to that, but as he played more and defenses had tape he really started to falter. Not saying he can't become a pro QB, but he needs a lot of work. He is one of my favorite players, so I wish him the absolute best wherever he goes.
Nice nice, I'm a pretty big fan too, I've met him a few times, he's had some few questionable character moments (Clearly pissing on the side of the field fence while people are watching them practice/The Whole selling merch signed by him for favors and shit) but he's a pretty cool guy overall, definitely wasn't a dick towards me (a random person that walked upto him at a bar and started talking) and we chatted for like a good 5-10 minutes before he had other shit to take care of.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Never heard about him pissing on the field, but trading merchandise for tattoos = I don't give a fuck. I think college athletes should be paid anyway, so I'm an advocate for them to get as much as they can for playing while they are there. Yes, breaking NCAA rules and putting their team and future playing eligibility in jeopardy. Who gives a fuck. The NCAA is corrupt and a billion dollar industry, I'm not going to live off mac and cheese while selling out 100k seat stadiums. I'm going to fucking get paid. and if I get caught? Time to declare for the draft.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Never heard about him pissing on the field, but trading merchandise for tattoos = I don't give a fuck. I think college athletes should be paid anyway, so I'm an advocate for them to get as much as they can for playing while they are there. Yes, breaking NCAA rules and putting their team and future playing eligibility in jeopardy. Who gives a fuck. The NCAA is corrupt and a billion dollar industry, I'm not going to live off mac and cheese while selling out 100k seat stadiums. I'm going to fucking get paid. and if I get caught? Time to declare for the draft.

Haha yeah it was during practice this one time right after the spring game, he just like walks over and clearly starts pissing on the side of the field behind the fence, it was funny but kinda rude to the fans haha :)
Wasn't reported because he didn't physically show anything (partially hidden behind a fencepost, but it was just kind of obvious what he was doing to the crowd.

I get what you're saying about being paid,
but you don't consider getting a full ride or extra buckeye bucks for food during the year is getting paid? I mean that's like 30k a year for an out of stater going to OSU you know?

To me a free college education (120k+ for 4 years at OSU for an out of stater compensated) seems more important than money, since I'm not going to be playing sports my whole life.

The NCAA doesn't just keep the money, they sponsor almost all of the money in the scholarships and also contribute money to EACH of the 3 Divisions of schools for facility upgrades and management.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Haha yeah it was during practice this one time right after the spring game, he just like walks over and clearly starts pissing on the side of the field behind the fence, it was funny but kinda rude to the fans haha :)
Wasn't reported because he didn't physically show anything (partially hidden behind a fencepost, but it was just kind of obvious what he was doing to the crowd.

I get what you're saying about being paid,
but you don't consider getting a full ride or extra buckeye bucks for food during the year is getting paid? I mean that's like 30k a year for an out of stater going to OSU you know?
lmao, no. That's peanuts man. How much money did Pryor make tOSU in jersey sales? He deserves to be fairly compensated. NCAA Football is big business, it is fucking bullshit that the NCAA gets to pretend it isn't professional football because it is 'amateur athletics'-bullshit- players deserve proper compensation. It is all a scheme to get a bunch of rich white old dudes even richer.

how many of those kids on athletics scholarships even give a fuck about school? They are there to play football. The scholarships are useless to most of those players, getting degrees they don't care about, 'learning' shit they don't want to be learning about. There are exceptions obviously but for many it equates to nothing. Honestly college in 2014 I can argue the merit of its worth other than proving to an employer that you can jump through hoops, and if you are an NFL prospect you don't need that shit.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lmao, no. That's peanuts man. How much money did Pryor make tOSU in jersey sales? He deserves to be fairly compensated. NCAA Football is big business, it is fucking bullshit that the NCAA gets to pretend it isn't professional football because it is 'amateur athletics'-bullshit- players deserve proper compensation. It is all a scheme to get a bunch of rich white old dudes even richer.

how many of those kids on athletics scholarships even give a fuck about school? They are there to play football. The scholarships are useless to most of those players, getting degrees they don't care about, 'learning' shit they don't want to be learning about. There are exceptions obviously but for many it equates to nothing. Honestly college in 2014 I can argue the merit of its worth other than proving to an employer that you can jump through hoops, and if you are an NFL prospect you don't need that shit.

So sponsoring scholarships to both Division I & II schools alongside maintaining athletic facilities for all three divisions, alongside paying for Television spots renting out stadiums for Bowl games, building new facilities with money set aside, having refs and camera officials hired for all those games and you still think they pocket a shit ton of money?
If you ask me you're just feeding into one of the biggest conspiracies ever about the NCAA. You won't catch me doing that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So sponsoring scholarships to both Division I & II schools alongside maintaining athletic facilities for all three divisions, alongside paying for Television spots renting out stadiums for Bowl games, building new facilities with money set aside, having refs and camera officials hired for all those games and you still think they pocket a shit ton of money?
If you ask me you're just feeding into one of the biggest conspiracies ever about the NCAA. You won't catch me doing that.
You don't think the people running the NCAA are pocketing ridiculous amounts of money :dawg:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You don't think the people running the NCAA are pocketing ridiculous amounts of money :dawg:
Nope..
People just think that when the NCAA sets aside money for upcoming new stadiums/scholarships in the next few years that it means they pocketed it..
Edit: Deleted Last part, too much of a ramble.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nope..
People just think that when the NCAA sets aside money for upcoming new stadiums/scholarships in the next few years that it means they pocketed it..
Edit: Deleted Last part, too much of a ramble.
What stadiums does the NCAA fund?