NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I agree with your points for the most part. I do think this will be the best offense Seattle plays behind maybe the Saints. Graham had little impact in that playoff game, and Colston was a non factor. I think it comes down to welker/deker. We will see, but I'm going to give the defense the win still.
Seattle D at home =/= Seattle D not at home.

What makes you say Decker? Decker generally lines up on the right, where Sherman plays. Mary Thomas will be on the left, away from Sherm, a much bigger factor along with Welker and Julius Thomas. Decker is the sacrifical lamb offered to Sherm.

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, looking at the stats Colston had 11 catches, over 100 yards and a TD. Not sure where Sherm was during that game.
The same place as always, left side of the formation. They play more zone than anything, he isn't Revis shadowing opposing #1s

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The one thing that might save Seattle is weather. If it is 40 MPH wind and a blizzard it would obviously favor Seattle's style of play.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The one thing that might save Seattle is weather. If it is 40 MPH wind and a blizzard it would obviously favor Seattle's style of play.
BTW, I got nba 2k14 for 360 now too. All my buds play on there, let me know when you want a game. No Warriors klay thompson 90 from 3 though. He's a cheater player.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I mostly only play my association, and I definitely only run with the Dubs

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
it was after a certain week Schiano finally started playing more man, like 6 or 7. Before that he was getting roasted for how much zone he had Revis playing
Oh shit I remember now, didn't Darelle do an interview saying he had lingering knee issues during the early part of the season and that's why he hadn't been doing much man to man coverage for the early part of the season.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh shit I remember now, didn't Darelle do an interview saying he had lingering knee issues during the early part of the season and that's why he hadn't been doing much man to man coverage for the early part of the season.
I don't recall that, but I had high hopes for Tampa coming into this season as I love a lot of their players and so I watched them early on and Revis was definitely just a cog in the zone for the first month + at least of the season. After that I just stopped following Tampa becuase they were such a joke.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, looking at the stats Colston had 11 catches, over 100 yards and a TD. Not sure where Sherm was during that game.

But the next leading receiver only had 2 catches.
Colston had that touchdown when he was lined up on the inside, I think Sherm was covering Stills during that play if I remember correctly.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I missed a lot of the NO/SEA playoff game but didn't Sherm cover Graham at least a handful of times if not more?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't recall that, but I had high hopes for Tampa coming into this season as I love a lot of their players and so I watched them early on and Revis was definitely just a cog in the zone for the first month + at least of the season. After that I just stopped following Tampa becuase they were such a joke.
I went looking for it after I said something about it cuz I wasn't 100% sure myself but yeah Revis was saying that it was his knee that kept him limited from playing much Man coverage.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...pa-bay-buccaneers-says-knee-kept-man-coverage

TB should be alright this year, now that they got that infection out of their locker room for a full season (not STAPH, Josh Freeman). I like Glennon a lot I was pretty high on the kid in College when he took Wilson's job.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I went looking for it after I said something about it cuz I wasn't 100% sure myself but yeah Revis was saying that it was his knee that kept him limited from playing much Man coverage.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...pa-bay-buccaneers-says-knee-kept-man-coverage

TB should be alright this year, now that they got that infection out of their locker room for a full season (not STAPH, Josh Freeman). I like Glennon a lot I was pretty high on the kid in College when he took Wilson's job.
Schiano was the cancer, not Freeman. Those two just didn't mesh and Greg took it upon himself to sabotage the kid's career. I'm far from sold on Glennon, but he has a lot of talent around him. Lovie Smith was a spectacular hire IMO.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I missed a lot of the NO/SEA playoff game but didn't Sherm cover Graham at least a handful of times if not more?
They had a few different combos covering Graham that game,
but yeah I definitely remember Sherm covering Graham with help from Chancellor.