NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Fuck. Two teams I hate in this Super Bowl...first time I hate both teams in the Super Bowl. Also, fuck Sherman.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Told you it was gonna be broncos/seahawks. Someone find my post with the final score of the SB, mark my words.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is it too late to bring up that interview?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Told you it was gonna be broncos/seahawks. Someone find my post with the final score of the SB, mark my words.
Except Denver will win like I've said all season long.

MICHAEL CRABTREE, YOU SIT THERE THUMPING YOUR LITTLE BIBLES AND YOU SAY YOUR PRAYERS & IT DIDN'T GET YOU ANYWHERE. TALK ABOUT PSALMS, TALK ABOUT JOHN (HARBAUGH) 3:16. WELL SHERMAN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
On another board I post on people are praising Erin Andrews for her stupid facial expressions during all of this. She was being annoying as fuck.

CRABTREE, DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ME!

Erin: Who was talking about you?

She was shook, takes sports too fuckin' serious. I would have been laughing my ass off w/ Sherm, gave him some dap, called Crab a bitch myself.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
People really are pouting about Sherm, like 75% of people. Wow. I hate society man.

OMG. YOUR PLAYING A CHILDRENS GAME! ACT LIKE AN ADULT! BE A ROBOT! DON'T SHOW YOUR TRUE PERSONALITY, BE FAKE FOR US PLZ BIG DICK SHERM YOU BAD FUCKING HOMBRE!

Reactions: Vice and Danielson

Solid Snake

I am going to go with the Seahawks to win this one. Not sure if I will be watching or just checking up on the scores though. Any word on them moving the game to another day? I remember hearing about that a few weeks ago because of some snow storm... I say just let them play if it snows. Some of the best games have been played during a snow storm.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
People really are pouting about Sherm, like 75% of people. Wow. I hate society man.

OMG. YOUR PLAYING A CHILDRENS GAME! ACT LIKE AN ADULT! BE A ROBOT! DON'T SHOW YOUR TRUE PERSONALITY, BE FAKE FOR US PLZ BIG DICK SHERM YOU BAD FUCKING HOMBRE!
It's really annoying. Bout to watch first take now for the lol's

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
welp, fail.

what is Skip's stance on Sherm? pretty butt hurt I'm assuming