NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Shaun Philips finally gets his name called!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
2nd deep ball Brady has missed that was relatively open

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah, they may as well just pack it in for the half. Lets hope they make a game of it in the 2nd.

Gotta praise the former Vols out there.Ayers has really improved as a pass rusher, Malik's been solid, Colquitt was one hell of a punter and Mayo's presence is sorely missed on the Pats' D... oh, and Peyton of course. Nowhere near as good as all the Cal players but they're doing pretty well for themselves.

Never mind there's the highlight for the day, $1 popcorn chicken. Hell yeah!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cal is conspicuously underrepresented in this one. Only Vereen and Andre Carter unless I'm mistaken

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Patriots fate will be determined this 3rd quarter if they don't tie up this game, with the Broncos looking good on offense all points on drives mean double now.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Vols are well represented themselves.

God I can't wait for SF vs Seattle... Gonna be a slobberknocker barn burner bawgawdking

Can't those two teams just never age? Feels like the classic Ravens/Steelers with better quarterbacking (how can you not like Russell?) and the awesome atmosphere. Dreading the day when the defenses get old and the rivalry dies down, that would suck a fat one

holy crap, looking here the Hawks have the 4th youngest roster in the league. Nice!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Can't those two teams just never age? Feels like the classic Ravens/Steelers with better quarterbacking (how can you not like Russell?) and the awesome atmosphere. Dreading the day when the defenses get old and the rivalry dies down, that would suck a fat one

holy crap, looking here the Hawks have the 4th youngest roster in the league. Nice!
Both teams have gobs of young talent, obviously starting with QBs that are still wet behind the ears.

I love both coaches, like both QBs, and both teams have a lot of players I like. Only reason I'm pulling for SF is I think that makes for the best matchup vs Denver, otherwise I'd love seeing Petey C and Beast Mode celebrating the NFCC just the same

Snowman1

Reaction score
Both teams have gobs of young talent, obviously starting with QBs that are still wet behind the ears.

I love both coaches, like both QBs, and both teams have a lot of players I like. Only reason I'm pulling for SF is I think that makes for the best matchup vs Denver, otherwise I'd love seeing Petey C and Beast Mode celebrating the NFCC just the same

Damn right on every bit of that! :win: It's gonna be such a damn good game. What makes you think SF is the better matchup?

I would LOVE to know how Peyton sees guys who seem to have no way to be open and throw it to the one spot where only they can catch it. He makes it look so easy!