NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Congrats TNH bro, you survive another week.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I got San Fran and Cincinnati tomorrow.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well when we needed our defense to just give one stop, they fall apart again.Well it's been a great season for the Eagles, our team will be better on defense, with Chip Kelly getting rid of the scrap he had to take in after Reid he'll find the players he wants on defense.Offense by itself is playoff ready with a Foles who gets more seasoned, what will the Eagles do with Maclin hmm.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Both of the games today were really close! I was surprised the Chiefs ended up blowing the game against the Colts. They had the lead but suffered far too many injuries throughout the game to sustain their lead. The Saints/Eagles game was closer than I thought. I thought the Eagles had the advantage over the Saints especially with being at home and the cold weather conditions. Brees really turned it around in the second quarter which I think made all the difference. Hopefully tomorrow's games go well!