NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nope, that was for anyone to see, not just you. Fuck Batista lol, this is one of the best Championship game weekends in history on paper and you are talking about fucking batista
Hmm, I believe you only quoted me on a side note about Batista.. The first line was "talking about" the playoffs and that would be checkmate?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
yea man you totally owned me. there are plenty of threads to fap about Batista in, just saying nobody in this one gives a fuck

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Both teams in both games are so similar, it's pretty stunning. My Patriots pick is looking bleak thanks to that really nice performance by the Donks' D last week, still think NE is better overall though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Both teams in both games are so similar, it's pretty stunning. My Patriots pick is looking bleak thanks to that really nice performance by the Donks' D last week, still think NE is better overall though.
NE's D is so beat up it isn't even funny. I really don't see how you think they are better off. NE has to run the ball to be successful considering their shitty offensive weapons on the outside, so what happens when Peyton opens up a quick lead against their horrendous D? Denver has so many more outs to win this game IMO

Snowman1

Reaction score
NE's D is so beat up it isn't even funny. I really don't see how you think they are better off. NE has to run the ball to be successful considering their shitty offensive weapons on the outside, so what happens when Peyton opens up a quick lead against their horrendous D? Denver has so many more outs to win this game IMO

With the lack of outside receivers (these guys suck hard) Brady's rarely had good ones, and when he did have some good players like Brandon Lloyd he rarely relied on them. Still, outside of Vereen + Edelman + maybe Amendola he doesn't have much, but if anyone can do it, it's Brady.

Of course it's better to just have elite receivers with your elite QB. But you saw the way the Patriots' D played last week, they swarmed Andrew Luck and put a bunch of pressure on him. Young guys are stepping up in big ways to cover for the injured guys. Logan Ryan, Jamie Collins, etc. while Denver's D did really well last week until Harris went down. Maybe they'lll find a way to replace him. Just have enough faith in the Pats to slow down Peyton.

Hell, whoever wins, this is going to be a game we're really going to enjoy. Have a great time watching!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
NE Defense isn't better overall, they're 30th in the run and 18th in the pass while Broncos are 27th in the pass and 8th in the run. Tom Brady has to get his shit together today, Vereen is going to have a nice day in my projection if he can do that. The Bronco's don't have much luck defending the flat.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just don't picture either defense playing well. 41-30 Denver

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Peyton looked good but that 5 yard loss on the run play derailed the drive

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Hightower saved you guys there, Peyton Manning was feeling it that drive and that stop fucked up their momentum.Good showing so far both teams playing some defense early.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If NE doesn't establish the run this game won't be close.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Tom Brady's throwing bombs to Matthew Slater. Damn.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah dude, it's a great playcall. Sad thing is he may not have a better deep threat

Damn good play Knowshon. Way to make a difference out there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Moreno is the most underrated aspect of this offense. He is great in the pass game, protecting and catching.