NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yeah, I switch to Cincy. I don't know why I picked the chargers. Just a keenan allen fantasy owner and watched all their games.
I love Keenan. He is the next great player to come out of Cal

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
San Diego
Kansas City
New Orleans
San Fran
Any particular reason for taking a bad west coast road team playing a 10:00 AM game back east against a Bengals team that is 8-0 at home, and beat SD in SD this year?

Its not happening folks.

oh god, 4 road teams? This is turrible man.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I predicted San Diego to win this year. Sticking with them.
Well I can never hate on someone going with the courage of their convictions. Cool I guess, but they are going to get romped.

Why the other 3 road teams? I can't picture KC even being competitive really.

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well I can never hate on someone going with the courage of their convictions. Cool I guess, but they are going to get romped.

Why the other 3 road teams? I can't picture KC even being competitive really.

I like Alex Smith and the Chiefs. Swithcing San Fran to Green Bay cause I just thought about it. New Orleans I think has a lot of momentum from that blowout victory.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I like Alex Smith and the Chiefs. Swithcing San Fran to Green Bay cause I just thought about it. New Orleans I think has a lot of momentum from that blowout victory.
Philly doesn't? They are on a roll and went into Dallas in a must win game to take the division. And they are great at home, while NO is bad on the road. I think Foles is going to cut that D up into ribbons personally.

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
Philly doesn't? They are on a roll and went into Dallas in a must win game to take the division. And they are great at home, while NO is bad on the road. I think Foles is going to cut that D up into ribbons personally.

They do. Also, one of my favorite teams is the Giants and I hate the Eagles. I'd say it's a close game cause Philly does have Foles, Jackson and McCoy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They do. Also, one of my favorite teams is the Giants and I hate the Eagles. I'd say it's a close game cause Philly does have Foles, Jackson and McCoy.
DeSean is my favorite player in the league. Check out the chick he's smashing

2c4f4a0eb174f88e39830c26945bd93b.jpg

GET IT BOY

Reactions: Italianman3100!

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
It's funny since NO has had the most road wins from 09-11. Don't know why I find that so funny

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's funny since NO has had the most road wins from 09-11. Don't know why I find that so funny
how bout the last two seasons?

Just look at Brees and the entire offenses home/away splits. You can't deny they are effected more by leaving home than any other team

I love a game in the Super Dome maybe more than any other venue, but they just aren't the same team when they leave there.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
how bout the last two seasons?

Just look at Brees and the entire offenses home/away splits. You can't deny they are effected more by leaving home than any other team

I love a game in the Super Dome maybe more than any other venue, but they just aren't the same team when they leave there.
They were 15-6 from 09-11. If I remember correctly, they advanced to 18-10 these past two seasons. Even as a Saints fan, I will admit that we aren't the same on the road.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/splits/_/name/no/new-orleans-saints

Home/Away splits, what more needs to be said?

Brees is 27 TDs to 3 INts at home and 12/9 on the road. His QB Rating goes from 127 to 84. He goes from 340 YPG to 275. The defense causes over twice as many turnovers at home.

They were 3-5 on the road last year, with one win not counting because it was the Raiders
They were 3-5 on the road this year.

But yea, they are a great road team.