NFL Offseason Thread [2018]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
NO TEAM EVER REPEATS. Good luck with that! :haha:

Seriously though isn't your team a lot better this year? Michael Bennett, Haloti Ngata, Mike Wallace might be motivated, getting Wentz back obviously, good draft...

I don't think it's impossible for the Browns to win the AFC North this year.
Yeah. I'd say they're better this year than last. To be honest I didn't see them making it to the SuperBowl last year let alone winning it. So I can totally see them doing it at 100% this year.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cannot wait until the start of the new season.

My Jags had a very good 2017 but I am not too optimistic about this year. Hope they can prove me wrong and have another great year.

The AFC South is going to be really interesting this year.
I'd call Jacksonville more legit than not for sure, but the rest of the AFC South worries me.
Hard to know how good Nashville really is, but obviously Andrew Luck + DeShawn Watson being healthy AND a first place schedule?
With a young team and the Bortles anchor, it's hard to believe in them. But they appreciate that.
That defense vs the other AFC QB's is going to be a blast to watch. with THAT DEFENSE.

The Villain

Jobber
Reaction score
The AFC South is going to be really interesting this year.
I'd call Jacksonville more legit than not for sure, but the rest of the AFC South worries me.
Hard to know how good Nashville really is, but obviously Andrew Luck + DeShawn Watson being healthy AND a first place schedule?
With a young team and the Bortles anchor, it's hard to believe in them. But they appreciate that.
That defense vs the other AFC QB's is going to be a blast to watch. with THAT DEFENSE.
Yeah the Division is going to be great to watch and is so hard to call. The Texans are the biggest threat in my mind. They get Watson, Watt and Mercliuss back from injury who are all big pieces of their team. The Colts semi worry me, their roster isn't amazing but Luck can transform them. The Titans are quite unknown as they have a first time head coach and a lot of new players.

Snowman1

Reaction score
*waves* Present!!

The NFC West is going to be really interesting. Arizona is tanking, rebuilding ass Seattle still has Carroll and Wilson so it's hard to count them out, and I don't know how much I buy into the Rams or 69ers yet. Lots of scouts are still skeptical on Garropolo.

Reaction score
*waves* Present!!

The NFC West is going to be really interesting. Arizona is tanking, rebuilding a$$ Seattle still has Carroll and Wilson so it's hard to count them out, and I don't know how much I buy into the Rams or 69ers yet. Lots of scouts are still skeptical on Garropolo.
The 69ers? I see you lol...

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
I'm not too happy with Gareon Conley getting injured in camp this week. He's always getting injured!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Never been hyped for a preseason game.
Great day to be a Ravens fan. Get to see Jordan Lasley, Hayden Hurst, Kenny Scott...

oh why even hide it LAMAR JACKSON TIME!!! LETS GO!!! Hey, hey!