NFL Offseason Thread [2018]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I love how the team's I know of of the forumers that are left are just a pile of "wtf what can we even do uhh what the heck just happened", with Snake sitting in the background rocking her awesome 2018 Cleveland Browns Off-season Champions hat complete with matching gold star

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
If the Dolphins trade Wake and Suh on draft day like they are rumored to be doing then I'm no so sure I can support them next season.. Landry was my favorite player on the team... I'm almost done with all of this.

Snowman1

Reaction score
If the Dolphins trade Wake and Suh on draft day like they are rumored to be doing then I'm no so sure I can support them next season.. Landry was my favorite player on the team... I'm almost done with all of this.

I don't understand what they're doing at all. With any decision they make.
It feels like for the last year they've been the NFL's Smackdown Live.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Sherman at 49's. Feel like this could be big. I admit he'll be coming back from a serious injury but with all the stick and abuse he's supposed to have taken with this deal, he may feel he has something to prove. Plus my dad a 49's fan so very interested in this deal.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Let me ask again, what are the Dolphins doing?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Let me ask again, what are the Dolphins doing?

They released Suh, cut Lawrence Timmons, cut Julius Thomas, trade away Landry then they sign Albert Wilson and Danny Amendola?!.... WTF!?

At least it look like they will be getting Robert Quinn in a trade from the Rams.. that's a little good news.

Snowman1

Reaction score
They released Suh, cut Lawrence Timmons, cut Julius Thomas, trade away Landry then they sign Albert Wilson and Danny Amendola?!.... WTF!?

At least it look like they will be getting Robert Quinn in a trade from the Rams.. that's a little good news.

I've never seen a situation like Suh with Miami. Like he played great but didn't help win games, it was weird. Wake, though... Sure between Quinn and Charles Harris you have an okay edge rush but... On paper you went from that being an identity to just being mediocre

I don't get it, and I don't get why they bothered with Jay Cutler and why they traded Ajayi and why Kenny fucking Stills is making 10 mil or why they bothered with Byron Maxwell and Alonzo and what they're doing about the O-Line or why they're ready to replace Tannehill or ready to trade their best receiver for peanuts because they can't manage the cap

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So Pizza Hut is the "official" pizza of the NFL. I guess they made a deal for this last month.
I complete forgot about it. Maybe this means we will get Pizza Hut deals now. I never liked Papa John's all that much.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Cleveland Browns will probably actually win a game this season with their incredible drafts this season. You can't get any better than Baker Mayfield. I'd go as far to say that he's already on the same level that Drew Brees is on.

That being said, I'll be rooting for Minnesota Vikings for NFC.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift and Snowman1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
b47dd.jpg

Reaction score
Seeing as I'm from Hershey, PA I've always been a Philly fan.

With that said, I think we can repeat!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Seeing as I'm from Hershey, PA I've always been a Philly fan.

With that said, I think we can repeat!

NO TEAM EVER REPEATS. Good luck with that! :haha:

Seriously though isn't your team a lot better this year? Michael Bennett, Haloti Ngata, Mike Wallace might be motivated, getting Wentz back obviously, good draft...

I don't think it's impossible for the Browns to win the AFC North this year.