NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
If veteran quarterbacks are what the Houston Texans are looking for, they've accomplished their goal.

The Texans have released Kellen Clemens and will soon sign veteran Jeff Garcia as their third-string quarterback, according to the Houston Chronicle

Even if it's third string, good to see the guy get a spot on the roster and he could be a valuable asset to the rookie QB's on the team.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
153xi7r.jpg

Killswitch

Reaction score
Manning as a Redskin? That'd be nuts.

NFL Network's Mike Lombardi believes the Colts can indeed trade Peyton Manning if they get Manning to rework his $28 million option bonus.

"There are a lot of ways to get around this, but clearly re-doing the contract is the first step," said Lombardi, a former NFL GM. Manning's $28 million option is due right around the start of the new league year, so the Colts will need quick cooperation from both Peyton and another team in order to pull this off, particularly if Manning won't delay the payment. Lombardi suspects the Colts will try to trade him out of the conference to an NFC team, suggesting the Redskins. "Lot of money, lot of availability," said Lombardi. "And oh, by the way, they really need a quarterback badly. They need a signature face on their franchise."

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Haha i read that and earlier i don't know i just can't imagine them trading Peyton like when somebody says Indianapolis Colts you think of one guy, Peyton Manning. Couldn't really picture that team without him.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not the Redskins, i hate that fucking team.

why do all these thursday games suck.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
McMoy is shit, and i don't give a fuck about the Steelers

Reid

Reaction score
Are any good thursday games left?

Status
Not open for further replies.