NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I agree for sure he's been a let down this year being a baby about his contract rather than go out and prove why he should have a new contract,

Pretty much, i mean if you want big time wide receiver money, then play instead of whine. I think he's a great player and what not, but he kind of reminds me of like Randy Moss in a way where he didn't give a shit about anything but himself, really only cares about how much money he was making compared to other players in the NFL at his position.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Reid should bench Jackson, hes been trash all year and they have nothing to play for now. idk i don't even think they are gonna resign him now.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah they had the most potential going into the season, but they messed it up.

It'll be a long off season for this team.

Deuce

Reaction score
Philly, goodbye.... see you next season lol

SAL

Reaction score
Philly fans I know have wanted Reid fired for a long long time.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
They still play Dallas, Miami, Redskins and the Jets. 2 of those games are realistically winable games for them, but i don't know if they can even do that.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The problem with Philly started at the very beginning. When you announce that you are a "Dream Team" then you just painted a bigger bullseye on you than the Super Bowl Champions cause now people are going to be gunning extra hard after you just to prove you wrong and show you that you aren't as good as you believe yourself to be. I know for me it creates that extra edge to play a lil harder, do things that you normally wouldn't do just to prove that point. Philly did that at the very beginning and that is where they screwed up.

After that they just failed in executing in just about every game. And then in the last one... their WR Jackson pretty much is just phoning in his performance. Kinda like Ochocinco... if he is trying, if he is playing then he can be a game changer... if he isn't caring then its downhill. And his stock is only going to get worse.

Philly just has to wait til next season to even get anything going again. New focus, new determination.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
It's funny because Vince Young of all people is the one who proclaimed them as a "dream team"

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Okay I like Tebo but jesus christ at him being 4th in fan voting for the pro bowl. He is not anything close to a pro bowler and probably never will.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah i seen that today crazy shit ESPN put this a good way, The Bronco's defense hasn't allowed more than 13 points in three games if it wasn't for the Bronco's d then nobody would care about Tebow. I'm curious how they plan on playing New England in two weeks hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.