• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL Offseason Discussion 2012

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Via Adam Schefter "@AdamSchefter: Free-agent WR Plaxico Burress is flying today to New England to work out for the Patriots, the team he helped beat in SBXLII. More on ESPN."

Not sure why, the Pats are loaded at WR.

Petty

If You Smell....
The Pats like to think they need more to make sure they do win. Which they aren't gonna win shit this year. There's alot of teams that got just as deep a stack presence at WR.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
The Pats are becoming like the Braves were in MLB back in the 1990s. Make it to the big dance and choke.

Petty

If You Smell....
Well seems like I have a fellow AFC rival. Looking forward to the Bengals busting that ass on Monday Night Football...

Petty

If You Smell....
Yeah Flacco not that good. Aj Green and Andy Dalton gonna shit on the Ravens defense. And the Bengals had the 5th ranked defense last year. And we are better this year. I'm gonna go as far as saying we are sweeping the AFC North.

TactMrBlack

Also I can't wait to see how Blain Gabbart does this year. They added some what seem to be some good weapons as reciever.

I have to also concur with everybodies thoughts on Joe Flacco. He really hasn't gotten better since his rookie season.