NFL Draft 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
@HoHo when you get to the Falcons pick, @ me okay? okay.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 10th Pick in the 2020 Draft the Cleveland Browns Draft: Jedrick Wills(OT)-Alabama

How much longer will Baker be able to run all over the field and not pay for it? It's time to protect Baker so he can become an all around QB in this league and Willis JR is the man for the job. I hear the Giants will be racking their brains on whether to take Wirfs or Willis JR because people feel like I do that it's 1 and 1A when it comes to talent. Jedrick Wills is a quick and athletic tackle who has the strength to open up huge running lanes which Baker should easily feast on Offense if this guy turns out to be the player like he was for Alabama.

With the 11th Pick in the 2020 Draft the NY Jets Draft: CeeDee Lamb(WR)-Oklahoma

I would say the Jets should Draft a OT like Mekhi Becton, but I just can't see the Jets passing up WR when what they have at WR is below average and Lamb would change things for the better. CeeDee Lamb is a terrific route runner with great hands. He's been amazing this year and is now the No. 2 receiver on my board. Lamb going here to me means Broncos, Niners, and Eagles might be calling the Raiders to make a Trade to get a top WR as well.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 12th in the 2020 Draft the Las Vegas Raiders Draft: Henry Ruggs(WR)-Alabama

I mean the Raiders had Antonio Brown on their Roster last Season and got rid of him because of his antics. In a perfect World my Eagles make a Trade with the Raiders and they can move back and get another Pick and still get a WR, and if the Eagles want to do it, they have a chance with the Raiders because no way the Niners or Broncos listen to those calls from my Eagles unless its three picks for theirs and another one. Mariota vs Carr at QB will be interesting who wins out, but whoever wins out that Battle will have a prize in Ruggs who can fly all around the field and break people's ankles and help that Offense immensely from day one. Howie make the call!

With the 13th Pick in the 2020 Draft the San Francisco 49ers Draft: Javon Kinlaw(DT/DE)-South Carolina

With the Three top WR's going I feel the Niners might not just go welp next up for WR rather try to go Defense then. DT and CB are two positions I feel they need to get better at. The loss of DeForest Buckner needs to be filled and Kinlaw is the type of talent that they scoop up and not miss a beat on Defense. Kinlaw was superb for the Gamecocks in 2019, totaling 35 tackles with six sacks and two passes defended. The first thing that stands out about Kinlaw is his size. He is a tall, thick and good-looking athlete. He overwhelms offensive linemen with speed and athleticism to dart by them. He can overpower them with strength and uses his great length to keep them from getting into his chest to sustain contact.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Trade Alert

Howie Roseman calls up the Tampa Bay Bucs and makes a Trade to switch 1st Round Picks, with the Bucs getting out 2nd Round Pick apart of the deal. So with that The Philadelphia Eagles with the 14th Pick Draft: Justin Jefferson(WR)-LSU

My Eagles squad needs to get younger at the position and with the question of if DeSean Jackson will be healthy, and if Alshon Jefferey will be ready to play Week 1, you need someone for Wentz to grow with. Higgins on some Boards is a spot higher than Jefferson, but Jefferson is a faster WR, that will beat defenders with his speed, and watch the Highlights the leaping ability to get a Ball over defenders makes him a no brainer for me to want to have. If you saw Burrow this Season 9 times outta 10 a Highlight of him throwing down the Field was via Jefferson. Listen my Eagles haven't had a WR work out for them that they drafted in forever, and Jefferson might be the fix to the curse at the position for my organization. Let me tell you this if the Eagles don't trade up to get him, I can't see him falling to us at 2`. The Broncos or Falcons might take him if they don't trade up!

With the 15th Pick in the 2020 The Denver Broncos Draft: Denzel Mims(WR)-Baylor

Well let's see the Broncos traded away Sanders last Season. a need at CB, and Safety, Linebacker, and Offensive Line so I can go anywhere with this Team. Too many people are thinking one of the Alabama WR's will drop to them, but I don't see that happening at all and if the Eagles do trade up they won't get Jefferson so do you go Higgins here, but I thought Mims fits the Broncos more because of his big play ability, and his hands. Watch the first couple of Highlights kid is making OBJ one handed catches with Defenders glued to him. Tell me that Lock wouldn't want to have this guy as a teammate. Theirs another WR I have my own Penn State that has those same abilities that might fall into the 1st Round, but The Broncos get an upgrade at WR in the first Round. Falcons on the Clock!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
HoHo even out here booking trades :DEAD:

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Falcons could use this pick to draft a QB of the future the fans could Love it or it will Hurts alot

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Falcons could use this pick to draft a QB of the future the fans could Love it or it will Hurts alot

The QB you’re thinking would be a starter. I’m good with what we got.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I'm a firm believer that a lot more quarterbacks would be stars if they took the Aaron Rodgers route and were a backup to a vet for bit Jimmy G I guess fits this too. A lot of QBs that are drafted early and start early, I wouldn't even consider busts really, but I think they're potential was just stunted a bit. Then, of course, you have the ones that shine as well, I just think overall more are rushed.

So in short, it could be a good pick for them still.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm a firm believer that a lot more quarterbacks would be stars if they took the Aaron Rodgers route and were a backup to a vet for bit Jimmy G I guess fits this too. A lot of QBs that are drafted early and start early, I wouldn't even consider busts really, but I think they're potential was just stunted a bit. Then, of course, you have the ones that shine as well, I just think overall more are rushed.

So in short, it could be a good pick for them still.

If he’s alright not starting, I say go for it. But they honestly need to work on that O-Line and the defense more.

Reactions: Chris

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Hurts or Love both could be good qbs learning behind ryan whose older

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 16th Pick in the 2020 Draft The Atlanta Falcons Draft: K'Lavon Chaisson(DE)-LSU

Their were literally three guys I thought The Falcons could draft here. I thought welp they have Gurley, Julio, and Ridley who I really like, but they lost Hooper to FA who I thought was damn good for them and progressing well as a TE, so do I go WR here? I also thought DE, OT, LB, and even CB was an area of need for the Falcons this Draft. Let's not forget ATL loss Trufant as well in FA and one of their DE's as well so ATL will need spots to be filled in multiple spots.

I went with DE because I thought what they have there now wouldn't be enough to help their Defense improve, but Chaisson could be the savior for them when it comes to their Defense. Chaisson is an explosive edge rusher who can also play the run and drop back in coverage. That is a threat on the field you have to deal with play to play, because he's not gonna shut down when you need a play to get your Defense off the field. Back in the day their was a Player in the NFL named Jevon Kearse who was called the Freak because he might of been the best shaped DE I've ever seen, and with the look, he was one damn intimidating DE. I think Chaisson can be the second coming of this player watch the Highlights yaw. @Klaus

Go to 1:22 into the Video damn what a shot!

With the 17th Pick in the 2020 Draft the Dallas Cowboys Draft: C.J. Henderson(CB)-Florida

Byron Jones gone, Henderson is in Coach. Henderson is one hell of a explosive Athlete and with those skills he'll be able to keep up with the faster WR's on the field which the Cowboys lacked in the Secondary consistently the past few Years. Very intelligent for a CB so he won't be lost on the field on what the Offense is running. So unlike Byron Jones who rarely got a Pick it seemed like for the Cowboys, I see plenty of Picks for Henderson in his future. He can either play Man or Zone which is always great to have as a Corner, and for sure he'll battle it out and get scrappy with WR and TE's because of that confidence he has going for him. He needs to get better at Tackling though and that has to do with discipline and with time he'll get better at that no doubt.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 18th Pick in the 2020 Draft the Miami Dolphins Draft: Tee Higgins(WR)-Clemson

With The Dolphins first Pick in Round 1 they went QB, and now they need a Weapon to go with Parker and newly signed Jordan Howard. Higgins is a bigger WR than the ones I had going before him and his skills fit more of what Miami needs for their Offense. They already have Parker who is the speedy WR, now get the Red Zone Threat who will have mismatches vs Defenders every single time he's close to the Endzone! Higgins last Season had 13 TDs for Clemson and coming into Miami he will give plenty of opportunities to scoop up 6-9 TDs easily or whoever drafts Higgins in the Draft this Year.

With the 19th Pick in the 2020 Draft: Kenneth Murray(LB)-Oklahoma

The Raiders with their earlier pick got Ruggs, now it's time to fix that Defense. Even though the Raiders signed Nick Kwiatkoski and Cory Littleton in Free Agency, why not add another fella who can have an impact for your Defense Day 1 right? Kenneth Murray was Co-Defensive Freshman of the Year in the Big XII, thriving in coverage for the Sooners. He broke an Oklahoma record for tackles in a game with 28. Murray has excellent instincts and has great speed and athleticism for coverage. If the Raiders want to get back to being feared back when the majority of us weren't even born continue to upgrade the Defense.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 20th Pick in the 2020 Draft the Jacksonville Jaguars Draft: Patrick Queen(LB)-LSU

The Jaguars got Jerry Jeudy with their first in the 1st Round, now it's time to help out that Defense. Remember when The Jaguars had a good Defense it nearly led them to beating The Patriots and getting to the SB years ago? Yeah it feels like ages ago, but they can get back to that level if the Jaguars make the right picks in this Draft and going forward. Patrick Queen, part of the foundation for LSU’s national championship team last fall, is the prototypical linebacker that NFL team will love to have on their Team. With Speed and Agility to help him cover whoever he wants to cover, he'll be a every down LB no doubt. He plays fast, physical and with impressive field confidence for a one-year starter. His ability to diagnose and flow are both very rapid, and he operates with excellent body control and balance to gobble up runners as an open-field tackler. Gobble him up someone don't let him sink into the 2nd Round.

All those guys are great linebackers. There's a lot that separates us as a whole. I feel like my game just goes to another level when I step on the field. I'm fast, explosive, can stop the run to play pass coverage. So I feel I'm just very versatile in what I can do.” – Patrick Queen

With the 21st Pick in the 2020 Draft the Tampa Bucs Draft: Mekhi Becton(OT)-Louisville

I mean The Bucs are pretty much set when it comes to their Offense, but fuck me you're going into the Season with a 40 plus Year old QB who you don't know if he'll hold up, so a OT to help in that situation would be best for them. Becton went under the radar in 2019, but he has a ton of talent to translate to the NFL, as multiple team sources say Becton is a freak show athlete for such a large blocker. That was put on display at the combine, where Becton ripped off an amazing 40-yard dash for being such a massive offensive lineman. Becton (6-7,330) is huge, he is a good athlete for his size and moves pretty well in space. He does a nice job in the ground game of sustaining his blocks. Even though he is massive, Becton is not a true bull who overpowers defenders. He makes it tough for them to get free with his size as he turns and manipulates them. Overall, he is a reliable pass protector. Becton has the quickness and agility to defend speed rushes with the size to shut down bull rushes when his technique is sound. Becton has a ton of upside for the NFL and is truly a rare prospect.