NFL Draft 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 22nd Pick in the 2020 Draft The Minnesota Vikings Draft: Damon Arnette(CB)-Ohio State

The Vikings have two first Round Picks and I would say CB for that Secondary especially after The Vikings lost Xavier Rhodes, Trae Waynes and Mackensie Alexander in the Offseason. The Vikings have needs at DE, OT, and maybe a WR in my opinion so let's fill that Secondary out a little bit. Arnette is very physical and has a feisty style of play that comes out with him being super competitive. He challenges every throw and never makes it easy on receivers to get a reception. On top of having cover skills to stay with receivers, he is a very good tackler who doesn't hesitate to hit. Scouts say Arnette is instinctive, tough and versatile. They like how he can play inside at nickel or line up outside with the ability to play man or zone. He might have some questions with his Character and Off the Field Issues, but people are saying these days that isn't the problem, and if that is not the case I expect Arnette to have a good Career in the NFL.

With the 23rd Pick in the 2020 Draft The New England Patriots Draft: Jordan Love(QB)-Utah State

Some people are saying the Pats will take a QB here, and if they make the right Trade they might be able to Trade up to do so, but if the other QB's go fast like I think they will than Love is the guy there for them to Draft. I'm still questioning why hasn't the Pats called up Cam Newton because fuck me your Starting QB as of now is Jarrett Stidham. Love has some good tools to work with as a pro prospect. He has a strong arm and can fire some lasers downfield and to the sideline. He also shows the ability to put air under the ball and throw touch passes. Lofting in passes between defenders and throwing receivers open can be tough for strong-armed quarterbacks as they can become too reliant on fast balls. Love does not have that issue. His pocket presence is developed, and he has some mobility to move around as well. The Vision and Decision Making needs to get better for Love at the NFL Level, but I'm sure Coach Hoodie will put them through the Fire and make sure he figures all of that out.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 24th Pick in the 2020 Draft The New Orleans Saints Draft: Ross Blacklock(DT)-TCU

Welp The Saints are pretty much set when it comes to their Offense, but I feel their Defense especially that Front needs to get better. I mean you can score tons of points in a heartbeat, but what is so special about it when your Defense gives back the same amount if not more. It's not the Offense for The Saints that has failed them, it's been the Defense who don't make enough plays when it maters most. It will get better though with Jenkins back and the drafting or a DT or DE for the Saints. I went with DT to help out Sheldon Rankins along that Front when it comes to that DT spot. It also helps that Blacklock had 40 tackles with 3.5 sacks in 2019. Damn good numbers to me, but I feel and I wouldn't be shocked to see him drop because of injury concerns as well.

With the 25 Pick in the 2020 Draft The Minnesota Vikings Draft: Yetur Gross-Matos(DE)-PSU

For some people that know me well know that I am a big PSU fan so this warms my heart when my fav College Football team gets players scooped up like any other fan. The Vikings did lose Everson Griffen in free agency, so they'll need a new dancing partner for Hunter along that Defensive Line. In 2019, Gross-Matos recorded 40 tackles with 9.5 sacks. He was a good run defender and demonstrated improvement as a pass-rusher over his career, but Penn State hurt Gross-Matos' sack production in 2019 by playing him out of position at nose tackle, at five-technique, and in containment. I'm sure The Vikings will not make the same mistake with him and let him rock and roll like he wants and feast on QB's in the league!

Reactions: Chris

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 26th Pick The Miami Dolphins Draft: D'Andre Swift(RB)-Georgia

So Miami by my Mock Draft has taken Herbert, and Tee Higgins, now we go Offense further with Swift. Alot of people aren't talking enough about this cool Cat from Phila, more so the WR's of this Class, but please talking about this kid PLEASE! Swift had 7 TDs, for 1,216 Yards last Season tell me that is not enough to be a top flight pick in this Draft. Swift ran well for Georgia showing his speed, vision, cutting ability, and versatility. He looks like a future three-down starter with Pro Bowl potential. At the combine, Swift had an excellent workout that showed off his speed and great skill set. Some team sources think Swift could be used like Alvin Kamara in the NFL and I believe him. If The Dolphins don't get better this Season not just in the winner column, and the stats sell the team for real.

With the 27th Pick the Seattle Seahawks Draft: Zack Braun(DE/LB)-Wisconsin

Realistically The Saints could go anywhere on their Defense or Offense, but Safety and DE/LB is a need for them. Braun is very much like Van Noy to me to where he can play multiple positions if you need him to for your Defense. In 2019, Baun recorded 12.5 sacks, two forced fumbles, 76 tackles, two passes batted and one interception. He was a dangerous edge rusher and dynamic blitzer for Wisconsin, but has size limitations for the NFL. Given his size, his best fit might come in a 3-4 defense where he plays on the inside in base sets and rushes off the edge in the sub package.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 28th Pick in the 2020 Draft The Baltimore Ravens Draft: A.J. Epenesa (DE/OLB)-Iowa

I can see Epenesa and Braun going back to back for teams wanting to sure up their Defenses and Epenesa you can't go wrong with that pick so late in the First Round of the Draft. Epenesa went on a tear in the final month of the 2019 regular season, and finished it off with an impressive multi-sack performance against USC left tackle Austin Jackson in the bowl game. Epenesa was phenomenal against Nebraska with massive performance. Epenesa had 14 tackles - nine solo - and two sacks against the Cornhuskers, helping the Hawkeyes to a three-point win. Taking on Illinois, Epenesa had five tackles with a forced fumble. Epenesa put together a huge game versus Minnesota, notching 2.5 sacks and four tackles. Against Wisconsin, Epenesa had a strip-sack to get Iowa some points. He had seven tackles and a sack against Penn State. Epenesa had 49 tackles with 11.5 sacks, three passes batted and four forced fumbles. Some teams have him graded in the second round. Epenesa is a solid base end for a 4-3 defense and could be a five-technique end in a 3-4. Some scouts feel playing end in a 3-4 would be his best fit for AJ.

With the 29th Pick in the 2020 Draft The Tennessee Titans Draft: Kristian Fulton(CB)-LSU

At the NFL Scouting Combine, Fulton helped himself with a good 40 and workout. He totaled 32 tackles with 13 passes defensed and an interception in 2019. Fulton had a good season overall while playing injured, but he did have some bad tapes that hurt him, including the performance against Texas and Clemson. For the Titans they don't know what is going to happen with Logan Ryan going forward this is the pick to make for a team on the rise. Fulton does a good job of running with receivers and preventing separation, but he needs to improve his discipline and also could stand to do a better job of defending the ball on 50/50 plays.

With the 30th Pick in the 2020 Draft The Green Bay Packers Draft: Brandon Aiyuk(WR)-Arizona State

I think Silk is going to love this pick because God knows Rodgers needs more weapons to play with than just Davante Adams. Aiyuk is that Downfield Threat that will open up the Gates for everyone else to feast and is a win win I feel. Aiyuk had a strong senior year, catching 65 passes for 1,192 yards with eight touchdowns. Can you imagine the possibilities Coach Matt LaFleur will and should do with Aiyuk if they were able to scoop him up. Mims might drop down to them too as a second option as well.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the 31st Pick in the 2020 Draft The San Francisco 49ers Draft: A.J. Terrell(CB)-Clemson

The Niners need to get better at the CB position especially since Sherman is seemly not coming back. He was a great leader for them, but I imagine Sherman still needs he's a young buck and deserves a huge deal to play. In 2019, Terrell recorded 21 tackles with a pass broken up and two interceptions. He was solid, but unspectacular, for Clemson and then had a rough bowl game in which he was repeatedly picked on by LSU. Team sources say Terrell is a good athlete but not special in coverage. They also noted he needs to get stronger. I bet The Chiefs might be kicking themselves because they need help in that Secondary too if they want to get back to the SB they need that depth like The Niners do badly.

With the 32nd Pick in the 2020 Draft The Kansas City Chiefs Draft: Trevon Diggs(CB)-Alabama

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Reports saying Miami looking to gain trade captial to get Burrow at #1

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
All by myself dont wanna be all by myself anymore

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'll be here tonight as I'm doing my damn thing with my Ticket Wars Card.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ah, here we go

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Alright you hosers, who's ready for some NFL draft goodness?

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Good evening guys! I'm so excited for the NFL Draft!

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Here's to hoping that Pats take a QB or trade up somehow with that pick they got for Gronk

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S..... TIIIIIIIIIME~!

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
It's NFL Draft time~!!!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I mean I'm all for talking about the Coronavirus I know the danger I've been working every single day since Covid 19 hit the States, but come on guys let's DO THIS!