NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Some good discussion going down in this thread past few pages, nice to see some nice artists get some recognition, and Wiz Khalifa getting trashed.

Kay, just poppin' in to throw out some standouts from the albums i've listened to over the year to this point. I'm more of a fan of the Alt-hop stuff anyway than most rap floating around today, but bleh, these albums are pretty hot overall and just what i've been listening to.

Mac Miller - "On, On, And Beyond"
Vakill - "Armor of God"
Tedashii - "Blacklight"
Random Axe - "Random Axe"
Saigon - "The Greatest Story Never Told"

Hometown Kid

Reaction score

Rell coined the term "Toilet Papers" to describe his album a page or two back, which is a great way to describe RP. Also bumped Saigon as a top album contender. Good man, gave him rep.

Rell

Reaction score

+rep for Saigon...

album is this years best by FAR. Just Blaze really laced the hell out of that album. still my favorite Sai song

[yt]i6L9WE-gY64[/yt]

OT - ya'll need to stop fuckin' around and give my man Kendrick Lamar a good listen. and WOW, hometownkid knows who Vakill is?!?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score

The Molemen have always been super duper, and Vakill's hands down the standout MC of the group. He delivered on his '06(?) solo album. and Armor of God was another pretty much epic listen. My only concern's that peeps who listen will get turned off by hard his flows are in general, and miss out on the smartness he has throughout, as well as his traditional punch-line rhymes. Highly recommended if you've heard Worst Fears Confirmed or any Molemen stuff.

GSNT: Borderline classic and his best work that i've heard, and I agree with it being AOTY for 2011. What's gonna hurt it is the fact it took 5 fuckin' years to drop, and there's always gonna be naysayers "It didn't live up to expectations! BLAH BLAH BLAH". JB's the ace of the producer industry as far as i'm concerned, but I think Kanye put his spin on a track or two if I remember correctly. "Believe It" is my fav track on this. Also, nice old-school Sai. Volume 1 was one of his best mixtapes.

;D

NinoBrown

Reaction score

Saigon's Greatest Story Never Told and KRIT's Return of 4va are the top two albums of this year. Anything anybody else says I compare to those two and sorry Section80 wasn't that great. Lyrics were there but the production was pretty bad.

Flowers >>>

[yt]uwMfe9ZHnqQ[/yt]

PS - If I have to hear another 'Otis' freestyle...

NinoBrown

Reaction score

Okay we've all heard the album that everyone has been talking about since Monday morning. Now what did you think of it and what's you're favourite track?

Slap a bitch who says Lift Off is a good song. Literally cause that song is turrible.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score

Yoooo anyone got Watch the Throne? I need to hear that shit baddddd

straight_edge76

Reaction score

Lil B is just fucking weird lol. IDK what else to say, he just makes no fucking sense when he raps, I fail to see what anyone sees in him, other than the hystericaly random punchlines.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score

Still no one could hook me up with a Watch the Throne DL link? It be so greatly appreacited its not even funny! Plz some1 help

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

After listening to Covert Coup for two straight weeks non stop, Curren$y is the greatest out right now. Like seriously, if you aren't feeling that shit you need q-tips.

"Kick it in yo street like bad Chris and them garbage cans" HAHAHAHAHAHA

MattHardyV1

Reaction score

Not really into Curren$y, I havent heard a whole lot but enough to realize hes the same as alot of these guys today, rappin about the same old shit.

Since your all selfish smurfs these days I went and found Watch the Throne myself and damn is that shit some fucking fire. Best Album of the year without a doubt. Every single song was serious, fuck any of you Kanye haters out there hes one of the best EVER.