NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

xxl-freshmen-2011-top.jpg

BASEDGOD FUCKED NINO'S BITCH!!! Puke your heart out NinoBrown!!! LOL

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

K.R.I.T
Yelawolf
Mac Miller

Thats all I see

NinoBrown

Reaction score

I was gonna post the Freshmen roundtable but we lost a real legend today.

41819.jpg

RIP Nate Dogg

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

Ironic as it can get it, I'm guessing J. Cole and Big K.R.I.T. decided to "collaborate" on releasing their albums on the same day (September 27) this year. A good damn reason to buy an album on September 27, and I'm proud to admit that I bought Weekend At Burnie's also.

Rell

Reaction score

but lets be real, Krizzle will get pushed back. There were a couple albums anounced for 9/27. Big Krit, Cole, Yelawolf, Phonte (of Little Brother) and 9th Wonder.

Cole is the only one I see dropping realistically. I thought he'd get pushed back, but that Work Out song is doing really well on itunes so who knows.

J. Cole seems to have a lot of haters these days :roflmao:

he was the internets golden boy at one point. Now that he's seeing a little bit of success, smurfs are straight turning on him. they did the same thing to Drake. so typical...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

J. Cole still has shit playing from Friday Night Lights. smurfs get tired of hearing that same ol' shit.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

Same J. Cole fans who turned on him are most likely on OFWGKTA's hype bandwagon right now. I STILL prefer The Warm Up over Friday Night Lights as J. Cole's best mixtape so far.

I'd hate to see K.R.I.T.'s album pushed back because I definitely know that I'm gonna buy it. As he's dropped tw great albums in Return of 4Eva and K.R.I.T. Wuz Here. Knowing that people are gonna leak his shit, that's why I'm not gonna listen to Lil B's I'm Gay album until he releases physical copies of it.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Same J. Cole fans who turned on him are most likely on OFWGKTA's hype bandwagon right now. I STILL prefer The Warm Up over Friday Night Lights as J. Cole's best mixtape so far.

I'd hate to see K.R.I.T.'s album pushed back because I definitely know that I'm gonna buy it. As he's dropped tw great albums in Return of 4Eva and K.R.I.T. Wuz Here. Knowing that people are gonna leak his shit, that's why I'm not gonna listen to Lil B's I'm Gay album until he releases physical copies of it.

He put I'm Gay on iTunes

And yes, I admit, I am a J. Cole fan that turned on him for OFWGKTA >__> I just love them lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

I know, I just don't trust iTunes because it fucks up sometimes. Who doesn't love OFWGKTA though? So many goddamn entangibles from everyone from Tyler to Mike G. Earl needs to come back from the America Samoa already man.

Earl Sweatshirt > Tyler, The Creator

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Earl > all of them even Jasper

I thought Earl was in boarding school in Boston >_>

Rell

Reaction score

He put I'm Gay on iTunes

And yes, I admit, I am a J. Cole fan that turned on him for OFWGKTA >__> I just love them lol

lol why tho?

I swear rap fans are the biggest dickriders on the planet

its like dudes have the mindset that they can only be fans of one rapper at a time. I'm a J. Cole fan so I can't be a Drake fan. I'm a OF fan so I can't be a J. Cole fan...on and on

shit makes no sense, brah....

I like Odd Future, but I can only listen to them in small doses. All those shock lines lose value when you keep hearing them over and over. Listening to Goblin was torture to me. shit put me to sleep like a lullaby.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

^I'm just getting bored with J.Cole's shit. Nothing is new to me. And yeah I agree about Goblin. Shit is poetic but you can't listen to it in one sitting. That goes for all OFWG albums unkess its one of those compilation mixtapes. Anyways, I've been on my Mac Miller shit for a while ever since I went to his concert in ATL. Can't wait for Blue Slide Park to drop.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

^yeah that shit go in.

Also, finally glad to see someone else who doesn't Mac Miller is the second coming. I really don't him myself. Me and Nino have the same tastes haha
SO NOW YOU BELIEVE IN MAC MILLER? Lol