NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Currently my favorite track at the moment.

[yt]ajkuyuGIUZE[/yt]
Petal To The Metal was my shit for four weeks after Kush x OJ, I couldn't stop listening to it. That song cheers me the fuck up all of the time 'mane.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Nice. Big Ice Cube fan here. Liking that track. Video ain't bad either. He's saying he reps the West (coast). Video is a metaphor with it being set in the western times.

Montana

Reaction score
Something i don't like about "western" hip hop videos.

Bone Thugs - Ghetto Cowboy
Warren G - I shot the sherrif
probably a few others.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I honestly loved the "Ghetto Cowboy" video, but Im a huge Bone Thugs fan lol. If you think about it, the western theme fits that song.

The Ice Cube song is pretty dope, always been a huge Cube fan, I actually like the video tbh.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kool Moe Dee - Wild Wild West (Kool Moe Dee is my legit relative but I hate that song)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ayo guys, I need some help.

I need like three badass instrumentals to get on, but I'm looking for pretty much main stream shit. Stuff that the kids in the school's around here will be familiar with so I'm not asking for too much Wiz shit. Also, try picking an instrumental that's actually rap-able. lol. Like Burn After Rolling was a mission to get on.

Will rep to any good ones.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^ Well if you want it to be like Burn After Rolling, then I'd say some Beyonce or Rihanna beats since he did like four of B's songs. BAR was mostly R&B tracks.

Usher - OMG
Anything by that Jason Derulo fool
Travis McCoy - Billionaire
Jamie Foxx - Winner
Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie (lol)