NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
Maybe i'm out dating myself here, but i've always liked the classics like Biggie - Who shot ya and Nas/Braveheartz Oochie Wally. For newer tracks LLoyd Banks - Beamer Benz, Bently and B.O.B. Bet i bust would be good tracks. I think it would be tough to freestyle to the newer R&B pop music.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I refuse to listen to more leaks from Thank Me Later.

FYI, there's wayy too many guest appearances on his album.

Kinda suprised that Wayne and Nicki are only on one song each, I was expecting multiple Wayne/Drake collabs. He has just about all the collabs you would expect, Wayne, Nicki, Jeezy, and The Dream, With Timb, and Kanye production. Can't wait for it to drop.

edit-

[YT]BhaVy6vg7bU[/YT]
The 1st single off Tech N9ne's new album, due out in July. I know me and wordlife are excited lol.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Eminem's Recovery Covers

00032709.jpg

eminem4.jpg

Oh yeah, that Curren$y song takes some time to really feel it.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Gotta love those covers! Second one is appealing to the eye!

And Josh, O.G. is fantastic!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Both of the Recovery covers look amazing, I honestly am drawn to the 1st one. Even though it looks more like the cover to a country album lol.

@Alex It was kinda funny he played it at the show I went to last Friday and hardly anybody knew it lol.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Oh so he DID play O.G?

I was hoping he would, was his set any good? Of the 14 times I have seen him now, his set was the same like 8 of the 14 times, with a song or two new here and there. I'm seeing him the 11th of June, hopefully something new comes out of it.