NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I honestly was never a huge fan of Banks, I always thought that Buck>Banks tbh.

Edit- Wow... That "Shake" video cracked me up so hard. I honestly think that other songs should have been made into videos rather then that.

Reaction score
Banks > Buck

Lloyd Banks first single for his new album is Beamer, Benz, or Bentley, It's pretty popular, a shitload of people are doing remixes on it.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I really liked it, he is one of my favorite rappers. It almost had a Kanye West College Dropout sound to it imo. Definetelt worth checking out. At the very least check out "Let It Loose", "Mirrors", "Beautiful Bliss", "Shades', "90210" and "Chillin"

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
why'd you post that old song Josh? lol yeah Attention Deficit is on my top 5 albums for 2009.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
[yt]YuX6QB-SUHA[/yt]

I fucking hate Soulja Boy but the song is hot in the teen clubs down here

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^ You're from Atlanta majority of your guys music sucks anyways lol.

Bought Adventures of Bobby Ray and it's a pretty damn good album. And it's better than Wale's album. I had high expectation for his album and was dissapointed.

Oh yea, ILL'IN off of Trap or Die 2 further proves why Pusha T is better then you're favorite rapper.

[yt]EpU5ChiAdQc[/yt]

Tell Hova don’t pass the crown so soon/Unless he gotta crown for every writer in the room/It’s too many spirits on these ghost written tunes/So you can’t crown the heir unless you seance the room...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Wale's album was hot :smh but yeah most ATL music sucks lol it's a whole different atmosphere than New York trust me.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
My favorite is The Kid Frankie

2010: Cabin Fever

New Wiz mixtape on the way. I can't keep up with this kid.

Listen to the entire Kush and OJ mixtape high. It's orgasmic.