NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
[yt]G_ooAsOwJ2k[/yt]

New Chris Brown & Tyga off of their upcoming mixtape Fan of a Fan hosted by DJ Ill Will.

Tyga's verse > Chris Brown rappin' on this song

Wordlife

Reaction score
^LMFAO!!!! Just made me lol for real on that one....

Or maybe he can punch Keri Hilson in the face.... either/or.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
No. If he hits Keri Helson, I'd be mad about that one. I like Keri. Rihanna acted all sad and shit cause she got her ass whooped and used that for publicity to better her career. If your that upset about it, go in the closet and fucking cry. Don't go on no show, act all sad and shit, and then at the end start singing one of your songs. I hate how women always make them selves seem like the victims in situations. Making the guy look like shit, when they're just bettering their careers. It's the reason I don't like that woman Kate G something. If I seen her come into Wal Mart while I was working. I'd serious grab one of 50 shot Nerf guns and unload the whole thing on her.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
[yt]G_ooAsOwJ2k[/yt]

New Chris Brown & Tyga off of their upcoming mixtape Fan of a Fan hosted by DJ Ill Will.

Tyga's verse > Chris Brown rappin' on this song
lmao @ tyga giving kat stacks a shoutout >.<

straight_edge76

Reaction score
No. If he hits Keri Helson, I'd be mad about that one. I like Keri. Rihanna acted all sad and shit cause she got her ass whooped and used that for publicity to better her career. If your that upset about it, go in the closet and fucking cry. Don't go on no show, act all sad and shit, and then at the end start singing one of your songs. I hate how women always make them selves seem like the victims in situations. Making the guy look like shit, when they're just bettering their careers. It's the reason I don't like that woman Kate G something. If I seen her come into Wal Mart while I was working. I'd serious grab one of 50 shot Nerf guns and unload the whole thing on her.

This. Keri> Rihanna in every way. Singing wise and in overall hotness and she seems like a overall humble and nice person. On the other hand Rihanna sounds like a stuck up bitch. Me and JBonez have a oddly similar taste in women :)

On the Breezy/Tyga track :roflmao:

I love Chris Brown and all but his rapping cracks me up, I have actually came across a song of him dissing Drake for alledegly fucking Rihanna lol. If I can find it I'll post it up.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^Red Room is Nipey's shit or Game's shit because if it's Nipsey's shit I'm downloading it but if its Game's shit I'm not.