NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toddy

Reaction score
He dropped a new freestyle called "cudderisback", but now he's working on his next album Cudder coming out this year in the studio right now.

I'm still bumpin A Kid Named CuDi though... Its addicting

Same

Anyone know what Slaughterhouse is doing ATM?

Famou$ 187

Been following Outasight A LOT since he started... a NYC rapper, met the guy, a pretty good friend of mine actually, great artist, check em out tell me what you guys think! He's starting to get popular on Youtube a lot now, what you guys think of the song?

[yt]4uDu6OmhSe8[/yt]
lol hellll nawwwwhh,he decent tho tbh

Wordlife

thanks man.... he's a family friend, grew up sorta with the guy. Just thought I'd throw him here on the forum to give you guys an idea of what he sounds like.

He actually has gotten A LOT of notice on Youtube, cause another good friend of mine Ray William Johnson is doing a blog on youtube and he asked Richard (Outasight) to use that song ^^^ to be the outro to his v-logs

Really appreciative, I have his new album if anyone cares to want it... let me know cause I had to personally up it myself, and its like a 10 DL limit

Dre

Reaction score
Here's another one I like.

[yt]Es-CNSQQ0IE[/yt]

FLOCKA, FLOCKA, FLOCKA, FLOCKA, TRAVYYYY!!!

Wordlife

BRO! I was gonna say that he'd make a good mix with Flocka... goddamn read my mind :shifty:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Same

Anyone know what Slaughterhouse is doing ATM?

Going on tour in South America, I believe. Budden's been dropping some freestyles here and there. You can hear the smoking effecting his voice.

Money's On Me

R.I.P.

Keep On

Hate Me

For those wondering what's up in Canada *crickets*

[yt]gd0zQ4sFRWE[/yt]

Decent for a Canadian. Our videos are never good lol

MizMasta3000

If you lived in the A you would want to put a shotgun to your head everytime you heard the name Travis Porter

straight_edge76

Going on tour in South America, I believe. Budden's been dropping some freestyles here and there. You can hear the smoking effecting his voice.

Money's On Me

R.I.P.

Keep On

Hate Me

For those wondering what's up in Canada *crickets*

[yt]gd0zQ4sFRWE[/yt]

Decent for a Canadian. Our videos are never good lol

"My brother P. Reign knows we fuck with the same hoes/ plus he taught me how to spot an officer in plain clothes"

That's who Drake was talking about in that song right?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Canada is dope when it comes to King Of The Dot

Haven't seen KOTD in months!

"My brother P. Reign knows we fuck with the same hoes/ plus he taught me how to spot an officer in plain clothes"

That's who Drake was talking about in that song right?

*googles the lyric*

*listens to the said quote in the song*

*puts down headphones*

Yeah, that's him :p