NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I heard about the false crediting or whatever. Its lame, but honestly as long as he puts out good music I'm straight. Also, Dilla passed away right?

& No, Tyga's album in "the Introduction". Drakes is "Thank Me Later" I believe.

But Hamilton is seen as a backpacker/hipster. More than half are Dilla fans and saying he's producing your album when you were still in high school when he passed. It is like saying you were the last trained wrestler by Chris Benoit when you never met him and entering the WWE with his past friends like Jericho and Edge there saying shit like that. Hamilton's work isn't even that great, lyrically and on the production.

I meant didn't Tyga's album already come out called "The Introduction."

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, it dropped last summer, but I'm thinking of it now, and IDK what this new album is. Its also called ''the Introduction''.

Someone elaborate, lol?

Dre

Reaction score
Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y - Car Service

[yt]vr9REwBK2BY[/yt]

I'm dying for the How Fly mixtape to drop.

Rell

Reaction score
Charles Hamilton's album wont drop, at least not anytime soon. He got punched by a female, disrespected J. Dilla (RIP), and now he's ghost. Cant see interscope backing him at this point, wouldn't be surprised if he gets dropped, and his album gets shelved.

Hamilton is a WRAP

Jay-Z's artist J. Cole >>>> Drake, by the way...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Nah, I listened to J. Cole, he's not all that, and def. nothing compared to Drizzy.

Hamilton's release date is way to close to just drop it, and wrap it up. CH will drop the album and unless it doesn't sell BIG, he's getting dropped by Interscope. But then again, Interscope isn't doing too good so they might just keep him around.

Rell

Reaction score
Nah, I listened to J. Cole, he's not all that, and def. nothing compared to Drizzy.

Hamilton's release date is way to close to just drop it, and wrap it up. CH will drop the album and unless it doesn't sell BIG, he's getting dropped by Interscope. But then again, Interscope isn't doing too good so they might just keep him around.

Trust me, Cole >> Drake

he's better in every aspect, he's waaay more lyrical, he comes up with crazy concepts, etc.

drake just raps to rap...he says a bunch of random shit, adds a hook, and calls it a song. when he actually touches a concept, its always some chump shit about a female. He's basically a Rnb rapper...

but w/e, I guess its preference.

even tho Cole is Hov's artist, he's more like Nas, and Drake is more like Jay-Z lol

NinoBrown

Reaction score
50-forever-king-cover-art-540x540.jpg

Three new tracks off his mixtape.

"I'm Paranoid"

“Where You Areâ€￾ (Michael Jackson Tribute)

“Respect It Or Check It Agginâ€￾

b52ravens

Reaction score
drake is lil wayne V2.

J cole is tight, i checked out his warm up mixtape. def. got good lyrics and mic presence. prob wont do anything on the roc though

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y's "How Fly" Commercials

[yt]8bNo1AeoL6Q[/yt]

[yt]mhONelHx_pY&feature=related[/yt]

Wordlife

I thought he had already signed with Young Money.... guess it's official now... GOOD! I, sometimes, can't stand Lil Wayne, and Drake is fucking amazing, so hopefully he takes over that click they got going there, and Drizzy becomes WAY more popular than Wayne

b52ravens

Reaction score
Can you guys explain to me what's so special about Drake? I can't find it.