NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Fuck man, I'm ready for Wale's new mixtape Back To The Feature to drop this friday. I need a good ass mixtape in my MP3 player right now, I already overplayed all of my new mixtapes from last week. LOL

backtothefeature.jpg

Anyone know when the ACTUAL release date is?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Wayne met Drake last year.
Wasn't serious, but thats nice to know, I'd figure they'd been in talks for a minute.

Anywas, anyone know whats up with Drake & Tyga. They let out that Stampede snippet awhile ago, and the full song never dropped. I heard a mixtape was supposed to happen.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Anywas, anyone know whats up with Drake & Tyga. They let out that Stampede snippet awhile ago, and the full song never dropped. I heard a mixtape was supposed to happen.
Yeah they're in discussion for whether they make a mixtape with Drake and Tyga, everybody's fiending for it happen over the Internet so crazy now. They keep on talking about who's the better lyricist out of the two, I ABSOLUTELY think it's Drizzy. But Tyga's isn't that badly beat out by Drake, his recent mixtape "The Potential" was pretty decent, I hope he goes even HARDER for "The Introduction" album.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I ABSOLUTELY think it's Drizzy
Right with you there.

Tyga isn't bad. He's up there, but not as good as Drake. Let me ask the listeners on here, what would you think if Drake decides to become an RnB artist for the rest of his career?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Let me ask the listeners on here, what would you think if Drake decides to become an RnB artist for the rest of his career?
I think Drake is a better rapper than he is a singer IMO, he's had alot more better hip-hop tracks than he did R&B so far. But it's so hard to tell what he does better when he blends his rapping and singing together for about 85% of his music.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Agree'd.

Anyone have any new Hamilton stuff? Try to keep me(and everyone else) filled in with whats hot guys. I'm way to lazy to go out, and find things. I just rely on you guys to look like I know all the hot shit before it drops in front of my friends. lol.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Anyone have any new Hamilton stuff? Try to keep me(and everyone else) filled in with whats hot guys. I'm way to lazy to go out, and find things. I just rely on you guys to look like I know all the hot shit before it drops in front of my friends. lol.
perfect-life-cover.jpg

CH is about to come out with his debut album "This Perfect Life" out on Tuesday the 23rd, I got you on the DL when it drops.

Summer '09 is about to be one hell of a season with all these dope-ass mixtapes/albums dropping soon.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
What's mixtapes are dropping this season? I'm oblivious to any of that information atm.

My top ten:

1. Drake
2. Kanye West
3. Charles Hamilton
4. Kid CuDi
5. Lil' Wayne
6. Common
7. Tyga
8. Ace Hood
9. Jae Millz
10. Wiz Khalifa (getting into him as of now)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
What's mixtapes are dropping this season? I'm oblivious to any of that information atm.
(MIXTAPES)

Wale- Back To The Feature

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa- How Fly

B.o.B. (a.k.a. Bobby Ray)- B.o.B. vs Bobby Ray

(ALBUMS)

Wiz Khalifa- First Flight

KiD CuDi- Man On The Moon: The End of Day

Lil Wayne- The Rebirth

Ace Hood- Ruthless

Fabolous- Loso's Way

Twista- Category F5

Fat Joe- J.O.S.E. 2

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@ Diesel: Hamilton no longer gets my co-sign.

http://www.rappersiknow.com/2009/06/08/sigh/

If I was a bigger Dilla fan, I'd delete him from my hard drive. To some up the article, he name Dilla as an executive producer on his album. Even though he's never met him. You just don't do that shit.

@Millz: Only on So Far Gone you see him equally singing and rapping. I still say Comeback Season > So Far Gone. Drake doesn't even throw punchlines anymore and wasn't "The Introduction" his album?

@Young Jeezy's diss to Gucci: This is a bad look IMO. Since gettin out Gucci's been making alot of songs with a lot of artists. Heard a song with him and Snoop the other day. Smells a bit like jealousy.

Wordlife

^I know I agree... he's dissing Jeezy, Eminem, etc... he needs to be careful with what he says if ya ask me. I'm not a big fan of his in the first place, some songs are okay, but he's been causing to much shit and he needs to watch himself

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Gucci Mane was always wack imo.

@ Diesel: Hamilton no longer gets my co-sign.

@Millz: Only on So Far Gone you see him equally singing and rapping. I still say Comeback Season > So Far Gone. Drake doesn't even throw punchlines anymore and wasn't "The Introduction" his album?

I heard about the false crediting or whatever. Its lame, but honestly as long as he puts out good music I'm straight. Also, Dilla passed away right?

& No, Tyga's album in "the Introduction". Drakes is "Thank Me Later" I believe.