NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
ummmmm IDK im gonna say neither, he pretty good, but he aint the greatest so right now he probally gets the proper credit for his music.

Ludacris

Wordlife

ludacris reps the derty souff (lol props 2 luda on that one) for his great rhymes and lyrics.. he to me... is under... even though he's been in movies... and has like 4 cds out... he's still too good in my mind

dr. dre

Defiant One

Reaction score
Dre as a rapper was eh, he had ghostwriters helping him, as a producer he is one of if not the best in the game. People know he is a legend so he is not over or under.

Mos Def

The Anigma

Reaction score
Game is underrated in my opinion...too many people bash him for the name dropping and always talking about the same topics but in my eyes he's the most versatile mainstream artist from the West Coast right now...

Nate Dogg- overrated...he can sing but his rapping isn't that great in my opinion...

Alright, Jay-Z...

I say he's overrated...people give him too much props on his lyrics when he bites half of or all of Biggie's lines...depends on the song...nevertheless Jay=overrated in my eyes...

The Anigma

Reaction score
overrated-

I honestly don't see what's the big deal about this song...everyone seems to enjoy it but I don't...

song- 2 Of America's Most Wanted

Mr. Mat

underrated song could of been bigger imo

alright drop it like it's hot

The Anigma

Reaction score
underrated...

He's one of the best rappers out now and he's constantly overlooked...

album- Hip-Hop Is Dead...

The Anigma

Reaction score
overrated-

People say he's great lyricist and Alphabet Slaughter is a classic but to be honest his voice is annoying...he needs to work on his cadence and Alphabet Slaughter is in my opinion his only hot track...

Artist- Saigon