NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah 50 will probally do at least 3 mill ill say. People will still buy it but not like GRODT so. LMAO @ the Wayne line, lyrically Wayne is better than 50 but I dont know if Wayne wants beef with 50 or Buck.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Lyrically yes Wayne could but i'm not convinced he wanna beef with 50, still I gotta say if he beefed with 50 and won then they would put Wayne on the map so to speak.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think Wayne can beat 50 in a beef because I believe 50's fanbase is larger and 50 is more world-renowned then Wayne. Not that it means shit to me if one is more popular than the other but by modern day standards (today's hip hop fans) it matters.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Exactly thats what I meant when I said I don't think Wayne wants beef with 50, its almost a certainty that 50 will win. Who goes into a fight that they know they can't win? Few people do.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Apparently 50 as far as lyrically he can't win...this beef will be uneven...50 has the larger fanbase and more popularity but Lil Wayne is more lyrical then 50 even if I don't like Wayne I'll admit he's pretty lyrical with it...

Mr. Mat

fuck 50 nice news on twista dude can spit there's a news big pun cd coming out also

The Anigma

Reaction score
For real? I'm looking forward to that Big Pun album...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm probably going to go buy it then...I have Capital Punishment and Yeaah Baby...hot ass albums...Pun was untouchable imo...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I never liked Joe to be honest but Pun was a beast on the mic...

Mr. Mat

i just looked & it's called the nicest btw anigma love tha avator man family guy rules

Famou$ 187

We need to think of a game for Hip Hop Discussion.Sports have a game,We should have a game made up.Wat should it b?

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's a pretty good idea Famous I have an idea of a game...let me know what ya'll think about it. We can have a game called "Underrated/Overrated". One poster names a rapper and we all tell if they are underrated or overrated and why. This can lead to some nice debates on hip-hop. Just an idea. Let me know what ya'll think about it...By the way thanks Mat...lol