NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

we are the champs
stop talking to the cops
beach boy[my fav]
plus more good album

Mr. Mat

hell yeah i'll post it for you have u heard snoop's doggystyle i posted it in vip

The Anigma

Reaction score
Doggystyle is a def classic I just hate how people hate on his follow up The Doggfather so much it wasn't that bad of a cd...

and Game is the shit in my opinion he will be a legend in the rap game in the next 10 years he just has to stop comparing himself to Dre and Pac and everyone else and he really does need to stop getting at G-Unit; I mean he destroyed them with 300 bars and runnin';whenever Game mentions 50 or G-Unit he just puts more attention on them...

Reaction score
he stopped making diss' a while ago against g-unit, because he simply destroyed them lol.

how does everybody feel about dmx?

Defiant One

Reaction score
DMX is great I love him, I think he is one of the best ever, but thats just my opinion.

And i think the knock on Game is that he name drops waaaaay too much, he feels like he has to mention every rapper in every song, and constantly talk about how he brought the west back, he thinks he is the best rapper after only 2 albums.

Famou$ 187

The Doctor's Advocate was off tha hook compared to Documentary imo.Have anybody heard Lil Boosie & Webbie-Wipe Me Down?

Mr. Mat

peroxwhy?gen914
he stopped making diss' a while ago against g-unit, because he simply destroyed them lol.

how does everybody feel about dmx?

i like dmx his song where killer ruff ryder anthem,slippin,flesh of my flesh blood of my blood but he fell off since then cause all his problem's with the law plus he's got the whole west coast after him also i loved his song x gonna give it to ya