NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol just seen this in the Greatest Rapper forum...

just the way I feel he is so underrated...i was in another forum and their like whose that? and i was like, what the hell? then they got into a discussion about that little fuck boosie and young joc so i never went back there lol

Mr. Mat

young joc had one good song i'll give him that but not a fan of his though

The Anigma

Reaction score
just curious what song of his did you like?

The Anigma

Reaction score
it was a catchy song I'll give him that but I got tired of it fast but he did have me listening for a minute...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I can't stand when they make a catchy chorus but the song sucks...I think Joc made a catchy chorus and the song was decent...but I hate it when guys like Jim JOnes make a song like Ballin and a bunch of dumbasses run around my school all day yelling it down the halls and all that thinking they all gangster but they look stupid...

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol loved it Dipset are some fake ass gangsters too Jay-Z tore them up

Question Defiant, What did you think about the Nas/Jay-Z battle?

Mr. Mat

imo opinion jay z killed nas on the song the takeover that line he used u know what u know who but let's keep it between me & u

The Anigma

Reaction score
Truthfully I think Jay-Z did something that's unforgiveable in a battle and that's attack a rapper' mom or girl...eventhough they weren't together or whatever that was still messed up...but Jay-Z destroyed Mobb Deep lol "you little fuck I got money stacks bigger than you" love that line...I also remember up here in New York City everyone was talking about when Jay-Z got at 50 at Summer Jam that one year:

"I'm about a dollar, who the fuck is 50 Cent?"

Killed 50 with one line...

Mr. Mat

that is fucked up going after someone's girl like that & i love that line about mobb deep & 50 also i liked the line-use a ballerina i got the pictures i seen ya

The Anigma

Reaction score
shit, i've been on this computer going on 14 hours I'm finished peace...