NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
What did everyone expect from 50? He said he would fuck up their lives so what better way then insinuate he would harm Khaled's mom? Besides, everyone knows 50 isn't going to come up with the most wit in a punchline or the most clever flow with his disses. He throws low blows at people and pushes all the buttons he can to get a reaction from them.

Now I'm a fan of 50 but I don't like when rappers drag people into a stupid beef they're not even participating in. It's senseless. They need to keep the beef between themselves and keep it on the records, not let it escalate into threats against someone's family or even worse violence in any shape or form. It's cowardly to drag someone's family into a rap beef or beef of any kind for that matter.

I thought the cartoons about Ross and Khaled were funny but the vid about Khaled's mom was a real low blow. It's almost pathetic that 50 had to resort to that.

Rell

Reaction score
how exactly did 50 take it too far? recording Khaled's mom is nothing in my honest opinion...if anything, it assures her safety. If anything were to happen to her, or anyone close to Khaled for that matter, don't you think the feds would use that "psychic told me" video as evidence against 50?

nothing will happen, guaranteed. 50 and Ross will continue to beef, they'll both drop subpar albums (Ross' being slightly better because his ear for beats :yes:) and the world will move on.

Qwake

What happened the last time 50 had beef with people? Oh, thats right, he got shot the fuck up! :laugh:

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, actually the last time 50 had beef with anyone he destroyed them (Ja Rule, Cam'ron, Fat Joe, etc.)...badly.

The last time he had "street" beef that's when he got shot the fuck up. lol...

Montana

Well, actually the last time 50 had beef with anyone he destroyed them (Ja Rule, Cam'ron, Fat Joe, etc.)...badly.

The last time he had "street" beef that's when he got shot the fuck up. lol...

Well....50 goes after wounded rappers. Look what happened when he went after Kanye and the Game.

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's true as well, Montana. 50 does attack wounded rappers but no one can say he didn't destroy what was left of those guys' careers. As far as Game and Kanye go, well, we all know what happened when 50 went out of his element and attacked rappers who are superior to him.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I think he underestimated Game. I don't think anyone really thought Game had a chance when it started but he held his ground. I rep Game for that.

Sidenote... I'm really starting to dislike Ron Browz and this autotune craze. New Twista song has him teaming up with Busta and Browz, Billionaire. This is just bad. Arab Money was live, Rotate (w/ CNN) way tooo much autotune on it, now this? I'd like to throw Browz out the window after watching the Jumping Out the Window video.

Take a listen.

[yt]PZ--r8i9nuo[/yt]

The Anigma

Reaction score
Wow, that's bad. I actually had a hard time listening through it. Ugh...this autotune craze is sickening. It's annoying.

Montana

I'm not really sick of Ron Browz yet. I can see where people may not like Billionaire, however i think its OK. Nothing special. He's like this years Akon, T-Pain, Nate Dogg...whoever is big on the hooks. Here's another song that should be a big hit Fat Joe feat Lil Wayne + Ron Brown - Windin on Me

[yt]fvs5Hs5x3F8[/yt]

I wouldn't say 50 killed Fat Joe either. Joe had some pretty good tracks against 50 too.

Montana

What is your guys favorite mixtapes??? Do you like the kind like Lil Wayne's drought featuring new songs/freestyles. Or do you like a DJ Drama compulation, or do you like a DJ mixtape where he showcases his styles like seveth sense, OR do you like a remix Mixtape???

Myself i enjoy the remix mixtapes. Heres my favorite mixtapes.

- DJ Vlad - Rap Phenomenon (2Pac)

- DJ Vlad - Rock Phenomenon (Various)

- The Grey ALbum ( Jay'z's black album remixed)

- Jay -z American Godfather

- The Biggie Hendrix Experience

- Biggie - Blue Eyes meets bed-stuy

- Biggie - Unbelievable : A tribute to big

Yours???

Montana

No favorite mixtapes???

What do you guys think of the new Joe Budden - Padded Room? It just came out online. Sounds ok. Certainly a different sound from his first mainstream album. It has some good tracks. Lyrically it seems like he's rapping in a storytelling form. I generally like that, however this album it seems like he's doing it too much, and how bad things are. So its kinda like he's complaining. Overall still a pretty good album, just not great after the first listen. Favorite Track is the future feature Game. I also like happy holiday and family reunion, which are like the only 3 commercial tracks on the album.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Young Jeezy - Trap or Die and G-Unit's last three mixtapes.

I like it more when independent artists showcase theyre music on mixtapes more then mainstream, it gives us the audience to know them better. Top three on the mixtape game hands down: Gucci Mane, Max B and Charles Hamilton. CH came out with two mixtapes within days more like hours of each other, Well Isn't This Awkward and My Brain is Alive. CH came out with 8 mixtapes last year and he's not stopping but I'm still not a fan.

Sometimes I wonder if you can showcase too much, I mean CH has over 10 mixtapes ALL WITH NEW MUSIC within the last two years and he's not a name yet. He needs a co-sign bad, Cudi has had one mixtape and a feature on Kanye's 808 album. Even though he's known for Day N Nite, he's still more recognized then CH. Same could be said for Asher Roth, one mixtape, one single, one more then CH. CH needs a single, BAD!