NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

ah, my bad. I found the list, i thought TI was on there, but i was wrong. Heres the list. Remember "most antipated"

20) Chamillionaire - Venom

19) Slim Thug - Boss of all Bosses

18) Joe BUdden - Padded Room

17) Jadakiss- The last kiss

16) Busta Rhymes - Back on my BS

15) Saigon - Greatest story never told

14) Wale - TBA

13) 50 Cent - Before i self destruct

12) Lil Wayne - Carter 4 / I can't feel my face / Rock album

11) Big Boi - Sir lucious left foot

10) Clipse - till the casket drops

9) Raekwon - Built for Cuban Linx II

8) Rakim - The 7th Seal

7) Mos Def - The escastic

6) Kanye West - Good ass job

5) Outkast - TBA

4) Lupe - Lupend

3) Jay Z- Blueprint III

2) Dr. Dre - Detox

1) Eminem - The Relapse

excited for all these.

Dre

Reaction score
Hopefully that I Can't Feel My Face by Juelz Santana & Lil' Wayne lives up tothe hype especially with all of the push backs.

And the new Lupe album isn't called LupEND nomore. He had to change it to another name. I forgot what was the name of it, but he did posted it in his blog.

Wordlife

Lupes, Em's and Kanye's better be good... I have HUGE expectations for theirs... also Saigon and 50's the same

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm excited for Busta because no one today can beat his energy or creativity.

50, Clipse, Saigon, Em I'm expecting to be big. Haven't been disappointed with Kanye's work yet so I'm expecting it to be good as always. I swear I heard 50's album is coming out in the 4th quarter.

Still think Detox won't come out.

Montana

I agree about Busta, however from what i've heard the busta tracks aren't that good. Not sure if thats why he's been pushing his album back. I did like Arab Money. Big Bang Theory and Genesis were classics imo. So i gotta think he's hiding some hits.

I'm not sure who im most excited for. I just want to hear some good music. I guess i'm interested in Saigon/Wale however hopefully the production is up to par.

Dre

Reaction score
Three other honorable mentions for Hip Hop albums of 2009 is The Cool Kids - When Fishes Ride Bicyles, Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon, and Tyga - The Introduction. All three of these albums is set to drop in the 3rd or 4th quarter.

I like Saigon, but I just have a doubt in my mind that he's not going to drop an album this year. I just see him doing a couple of mixtape and a few features.

I think Wale is dope. Nike Boots was a hot track. I do expect more music from him.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
ASHER ROTH'S MUSIC VIDEO DEBUT

[yt]1rL9P32YwNE[/yt]

LOL @ The Cool Kids being in the video

NinoBrown

Reaction score
SoFarGoneFrontFinal.jpg

Drake's So Far Gone was suppose to drop today but nothing yet he said on his personal blog (Octobersveryown.com) he's doing the final touches on it.

Three other honorable mentions for Hip Hop albums of 2009 is The Cool Kids - When Fishes Ride Bicyles, Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon, and Tyga - The Introduction. All three of these albums is set to drop in the 3rd or 4th quarter.

You really need to stop promoting this fool. He is ASS. I heard that La La La Boom track. ASS.

[yt]4xuJwaEJoG0[/yt]

I'm sorry but 50 went too far.