NFL 2019/2020 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
On the 0-1 thing I may disagree... Baltimore's a total wildcard going into that game, and unless Earl Thomas makes him look silly, I'm not sure if the new look Ravens defense can do enough in the Miami heat in the black jerseys

I'll be watching the Browns vs the Titans week 1.. Miami's not worth my precious time this year lol

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
From what I hear the Browns seem to be doing good?

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
From what I hear the Browns seem to be doing good?
They're definitely on the upswing. And a great nation story...

While the Vols welcomed me back to football - Great job guys - congrats to the Titans for knocking 2 division opponents out of the way really easily by doing nothing

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
A little curious about why this Saints/Dolphins trade happened today.

Trading Kiko Alonso was most certainly a cost cutting move by the Dolphins, but the Saints are trading one of their best special teams players away for him. Saints have probably some of the lower tier linebackers in the league right now, but trading for a guy who is dreadful in coverage, injury prone, and commonly delivers late hits to QBs isn't the move.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Oh not to forget the Dolphins trading away Laremy Tunsil and Kenny Stills.

Looks like they're just going into full on tank mode and collecting draft picks.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Oh not to forget the Dolphins trading away Laremy Tunsil and Kenny Stills.

Looks like they're just going into full on tank mode and collecting draft picks.
I get the Kenny Stills salary dump, but you could tank WITH Tunsil. If I was in that locker room I'd be mad as hell. If you want Tua this badly why are you trading away the best players you still have? Why are you worried about now if you're tanking and wasting time with Fitzmagic? Why the HELL did you fire Adam Gase?

Have fun watching the Browns lose the North though. Caw caw.

It'll be weird to see the Texans succeed despite themselves after these trades. That Clowney trade is easily the worst trade in NFL History. The rest of the trades aren't much better for them.

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I get the Kenny Stills salary dump, but you could tank WITH Tunsil. If I was in that locker room I'd be mad as hell. If you want Tua this badly why are you trading away the best players you still have? Why are you worried about now if you're tanking and wasting time with Fitzmagic? Why the HELL did you fire Adam Gase?

Have fun watching the Browns lose the North though. Caw caw.

It'll be weird to see the Texans succeed despite themselves after these trades. That Clowney trade is easily the worst trade in NFL History. The rest of the trades aren't much better for them.

A few days before they traded Tunsil away the head coach commented "Tunsil is not on the trade block"... now he just recently commented "We are not tanking"... yeah, okay.. I don't like this coach now at all.. and I'm done with Miami until they get their shit together. I'm not happy right now.

GO BAKER! GO OBJ! GO LANDRY! GO CHUBB! GO NJOKU! GO WARD! GO GREEDY! GO GARRETT! GO CALLOWAY!

• Haha

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Clowney trade comes from Texans mismanagement. Dude is one of the best pass rushers in the league right now, they wanted to franchise tag him and he wanted a long term deal. He'll do great things in Seattle, they'll put him in the same place they had Michael Bennett, moving him all over the line.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The Bears have the most fun defense and least fun offense to watch... Well Montgomery looks good but

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Not missing much, but damn dude. Are you okay???

Yeah, been through them before... the power will most likely go out in a few hours.. will probably be off for at least 10-12 hours if not longer.

It's a penalty for living along the coast I guess lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah, been through them before... the power will most likely go out in a few hours.. will probably be off for at least 10-12 hours if not longer.

It's a penalty for living along the coast I guess lol
That sounds very... Unconcerned. That's the most positive news we could have heard.