NFL 2018/2019 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You know what's crazy?
The last time the Jets injured a QB, the backup went on to win 5 super bowls

Snowman1

Reaction score
The future looks good for the Browns though.. another 4 or 5 years, if they can keep the current nucleus.. they could be AFC champs.

Mayfield, Hyde/Chubb, Landry and a fairly good defense. Not a bad start.

Honestly, Pittsburgh is legit garbage (going back to the end of last season), it doesn't look like Flacco is going to have a 2017 Alex Smith kind of year after all, and Cincy's roster is still swiss cheese. I wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs this year.

Yeah they have holes too, but assuming Mayfield consistently can deliver performances like this he's probably the second-best QB in the division.
It'll be fun to watch Denzel Ward vs AJ Green

Snowman1

Reaction score
I know, dude.. We can put it even further out of reach.

I'm excited!

:yay: :yay:

RIGHT!?!??! Get those shovels ready and your Triple H on! It's burying time! Time to get out there and put an end to these divisional races!!

(oh right... stupid Cincy. :lol1: )

Snowman1

Reaction score
The Rams haven't had an offense this good since the Greatest Show on Turf.

You know, when they faced a backup QB in the Super Bowl. Who came off the bench to light up the Jets...

Could history repeat itself? Could Jared Goff go on a historic roll? Could the Rams be in the Super Bowl to face off against... Baker Mayfield's Browns!?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The Rams haven't had an offense this good since the Greatest Show on Turf.

You know, when they faced a backup QB in the Super Bowl. Who came off the bench to light up the Jets...

Could history repeat itself? Could Jared Goff go on a historic roll? Could the Rams be in the Super Bowl to face off against... Baker Mayfield's Browns!?

I think my dad may have bet on them +7 whatever that means. Hope he wins. I really don't understand football betting.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Ahh. Rams were a 7 point favorite.
So to bet LA and win they have to win by more than 7.
If you bet Minnesota and they lose by 6, you still win.

that's about all I understand lol, either side the Rams just won by 7 so he'll just get his initial bet back

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ahh. Rams were a 7 point favorite.
So to bet LA and win they have to win by more than 7.
If you bet Minnesota and they lose by 6, you still win.

that's about all I understand lol, either side the Rams just won by 7 so he'll just get his initial bet back

That is better than losing lol