NFL 2018/2019 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well... that is certainly a way to start the season Browns

200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was looking for the video someone made to that song and couldn't find it but found this instead:

:dawg:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The old Browns went on to do great things.... :dawg:

So did the new Browns!! :yay: They found a way to win a game while also keeping their losing streak going! THANKS OLD BROWNS. STEELERS SUCK

hahahahahahahahahahahaha got the replay on gamepass hahahahahahahahahaha

oh my gosh I so want to revel in this win but geez Buffalo looks like 2 free wins for the fins this year

WE RULE THE ROOST!!!! TAKE THIS YOU PANSY ASS PANTHER FOOD BIRD TEAMS ON THURSDAY NIGHT!! :haha: :woohoo:

ANOTHER TOUCHDOWN WHILE TYPING THAT! :win: Crabtree! Over the top! Actual NFL receivers! Flacco looks unstoppable! Defense has so much energy!
THE NORTH IS OURS!!!! Not even Mother Nature can slow us down more less this swiss cheese ass D!

First half over. Baltimore 27 points, Buffalo 0 first downs. Holy balls.

steelers couldn't beat cleveland hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

best week 1 ever

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So did the new Browns!! :yay: They found a way to win a game while also keeping their losing streak going! THANKS OLD BROWNS. STEELERS SUCK

hahahahahahahahahahahaha got the replay on gamepass hahahahahahahahahaha

oh my gosh I so want to revel in this win but geez Buffalo looks like 2 free wins for the fins this year

WE RULE THE ROOST!!!! TAKE THIS YOU PANSY ASS PANTHER FOOD BIRD TEAMS ON THURSDAY NIGHT!! :haha: :woohoo:

ANOTHER TOUCHDOWN WHILE TYPING THAT! :win: Crabtree! Over the top! Actual NFL receivers! Flacco looks unstoppable! Defense has so much energy!
THE NORTH IS OURS!!!! Not even Mother Nature can slow us down more less this swiss cheese ass D!

First half over. Baltimore 27 points, Buffalo 0 first downs. Holy balls.

steelers couldn't beat cleveland hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

best week 1 ever

They face them again... What would be impressive is if they actually beat them.

Actually, I kind of want to see them go on to have more tied games and hold a record. I mean it is better than nothing :dawg:

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1