NFL 2018/2019 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
They are "technically" the former Browns... So... Just flush them and the fans down the toilet :dawg:

Or just let them be Browns fans again. Then they won't ask why they won't cut a pro bowl kicker for missing a 50 yarder right now.

I thought this meme was dead... KILL IT! :angry:
I misjudged my memes! :sad: it's 6+ months to a year after a meme dies when it's at peak funniness! Not now!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I looked at the Browns' schedule and the first game is against the Steelers...
200.gif

Snowman1

Reaction score
Brilliant trade for both teams.

What an off-season for the Jets, huh? They pick up Teddy and trade up from 6 to 3 for practically nothing, hoping if Teddy is healthy he'll possibly be a viable starter, then they have the last pick of the three top quarterbacks... Draft plays out, Cleveland goes first, the Giants don't find a trade partner (I suppose?) So the Jets get the consensus top QB on the board at 3, in preseason both he, Teddy, and quality backup plan McCown all play well. Perfect scenario.

So then they can trade a guy they signed off the street for pennies on the dollar for a third round pick. Well played!

And with Brees being 40 now, hey, now the Saints have their next quality QB and Teddy is surrounded by talent.

Reaction score
With preseason wrapping up and the rosters going from 90 to 53 players. Is everyone ready for some football?

Reactions: Snowman1
Reaction score
Anybody up to join a NFL Fantasy Football league if I set one up for the year?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Anybody up to join a NFL Fantasy Football league if I set one up for the year?
I think they had one going on the forum here a few years ago but a lot of the members who took place in that either left or got banned.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
:lol1:

Oh shit. RAVENS DEFENSE GONNA CLAMP DAT ASS.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Happy Football Season!!!

Spoiler. Eagles win LOL