NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
:hmm: We'll have to think about that...

You mean in the league, or...

well screwing Jamal Charles over is harsh, but dam he looks good tonight ........................... (sorry GN_)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
well screwing Jamal Charles over is harsh, but dam he looks good tonight ........................... (sorry GN_)

How about "CJ Anderson is absolute garbage and will never be any good this whole season" does that work? :haha:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
How about "CJ Anderson is absolute garbage and will never be any good this whole season" does that work? :haha:

Kiss of death on the already dead don't work, and i feel the pain as i have CJ in another league

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Kiss of death on the already dead don't work, and i feel the pain as i have CJ in another league

Hey now it was worth a shot! It worked in Lucha Underground I think

(also think CJ Anderson should be okay most weeks, facing two awesome defenses battling a toe injury)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The ending to that game last night was the greatest thing I've seen this entire season!

Fuck I hate the Chiefs so much. All of those toothless Missouri hillbillies gnawing on their celebratory rib bones only to see Peyton's corpse rip it away followed up by their best player serving up the L. Alex fucking Smith is the biggest pussy of all time, coming from someone unlucky enough to have to watch Derrick Carr most weeks:

CCnN1JhVIAAksFV.jpg

^Meaning on average, Smith throws 2 yards behind the sticks on any given 3rd down. What a man! Alex Smith cried when they discontinued Zima. Dude hasn't thrown a touchdown to a WR in 19 games. b-b-but his WRs sucked! Maclin is going to average 5 for 55 this season because of Smith. Smith is the problem. I can't believe people think he isn't a bust anymore when he 100% is. Dude sucks.

Fuck Jamaal "Special Olympics" Charles. He is good but he is a loser. When they need him to come up big he comes up small. That's why they had to bring in Knile Davis to get shit done late, because Smith is a joke and Charles ain't clutch.

Andy Reid once again showed why he should stick to being the Kool Aid Man's stunt double and leave the NFL coaching to people with IQ's hire than the number of courses they have in an average meal:

crf.0.gif

Seeing Peyton's corpse noodle arm his way up and down the field against the vaunted KC Chiefs when he needed it at the end of the 1H and the 4th quarter....

giphy.gif

the only thing I'll enjoy more than seeing the Chiefs fall on their stupid McDonalds faces is the day when the Bowl Cut FINALLY fires that stupid fucking negro ginger Wedgie McKenzie. 4 years in and we look worse than Dennis Allen's debut game. How the fuck? The only great thing about it is seeing all of these stupid fucking in-denial Raiders fans try to dig deeper into their bag of excuses to explain to me how Reggie is still better than Al Davis and this is all apart of the 15 year plan he has to turn us around.

Oh and I'm full blown Rex Ryan bandwaggoning this season. I love this Bills squad @DK James . I hope they fuck Brady right in his mangina this week

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Someone didn't take their medicine this morning. SMOKE WEED HEHEEE

Snowman1

Reaction score
12027559_10206009687859401_8891938304129195608_n.jpg

who defends this bum? remembered him getting booed like crazy in preseason

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Patriots are going to shit on the Bills, the hype will die, and then the media/fans will overreact and claim the Bills are the worst team ever and Rex should be fired. Happens ever week.

Snowman1

Reaction score
pfffft after this week the media will praise Tyrod Taylor as the second coming after they WHOOP THAT ASS.

yeah seriously I forgot to bring them up in that big "Ravens will be fine because the AFC Is shitty" post but... yeah, Buffalo does kinda scare me with that :lol1:

actually after thinking about it more this might be Denver's best shot